• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 United States Disc Golf Championship

When Paige comes in 40th in the Men's division with her scores, something isn't right.

So whats going on with this chair? Cant have the volume on... i'm at work.

Why wouldn't he play a provisonal there? Picked up his marker after sawing off that FH.

They were discussing whether the chair was the part of the course. As I understood it, non-permanent objects could be moved if they were obstructing your stance. You can't cut down a tree, but you could move a dead limb or branch. That kind of thing. I feel like with that as the intent of the rule, they should have moved the chair.

That chair that was "part of the course" for McBeth, now that's a ridiculous ruling...

It has not been in play for any of the people before McBeth. Remove it now, and it will not be in play for anybody following either. If McBeths shot is really OB, what a ****ty way for people to catch up with him.

What kind of stupid spotter puts his chair on the fairway anyway?

Goober spotter left a chair in the inbounds area. Paul has to play from it as it's been there all day.

That doesn't sound right to me. The chair is not part of the course. Paul should be able to ask for it to be moved.

Absolutely botched that call on the chair. It doesn't matter if how long it's been there. It isn't part of the course.

That doesn't sound right to me. The chair is not part of the course. Paul should be able to ask for it to be moved.

He asked about it.

Three tournament officials decided he can't move it.

Why do we even have official tests?

If it was in front of his lie, I believe it should have stayed. But it was in his stance so it could be moved.