• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Pretty sure Uli's step putt is illegal. He stepped over his disc and his foot touched the ground before he released his putt.

This announcer's golf voice is killing me. Stop whispering so much! Is he even in the same proximity as the players? It makes no sense.

Not this again...

Pretty sure Uli's step putt is illegal. He stepped over his disc and his foot touched the ground before he released his putt.

This announcer's golf voice is killing me. Stop whispering so much! Is he even in the same proximity as the players? It makes no sense.

Pretty sure he is very much in the same proximity. He talked to Avery a few holes ago and pretty sure he just talked to Simon a bit ago.

I haven't seen Nate Doss use the Spin/Anny putt over the last two years. Didn't he switch to more of a push putt?

Nate Doss might have changed his putt but it is still anny all the way.

and to any one saying that Uli, Doss or any other of the elite players are "streaky" putters I would say that is more a testament to the absolute ridiculousness of McBeths putting. When the dude is on he just doesn't miss. it is absolutely ridiculous. McBeth is not the standard...Uli and Doss are. McBeth is the exception.

Last edited:
Putting on an anny is...interesting. It's really fun, and you can absolutely nail some long distance ridiculousness, but it's so much more difficult compared to normal push/spin putting. I tried it for a couple rounds with my Envys and did alright with it, but the accuracy with which you have to judge the angle isn't really worth it IMO. But of course, Uli seems to do fairly well with it, so it be what it be I suppose.

As for Crazy, you just can't help but lol at some of the things he says; CCDG has next day vids, I'm probably just going to watch those. I really hope DD/LAt 64 can work something out next year to where they can do live broadcasting as well, considering how well they did with the SO this year.

I thought Nate used a flat spin putt; at least that's the way it looks to me in all the recent tourney vids I've seen.

nate, and Michael Johansen, have similar anny to flat spin putts. the thing I noticed is how uli and johansen have awesome outside the circle long distance putts.

the best example of an anny to flat putt is anthon though. and he's arguably the best putter ever (who never seemed to have problems inside the circle with his putt).

Beat me to it.

Looks like the masters are having trouble at moraine gold. Anybody know if moraine gold and moraine "Lakeview" gold are different or the same thing? The live scoring lists the open men yesterday as moraine Lakeview gold and today the masters are listed as playing moraine gold. Am I missing something?

All of the Masters players are 3-7 strokes above par for round 3. Which course are they on?

Looks like the masters are having trouble at moraine gold. Anybody know if moraine gold and moraine "Lakeview" gold are different or the same thing? The live scoring lists the open men yesterday as moraine Lakeview gold and today the masters are listed as playing moraine gold. Am I missing something?

Same course as the men yesterday. Pars are wrong in the live scoring.

Yeti and Moser are currently 3 under for the round.

The course masters division are playing is same as open yesterday but the live scoring has all the holes as par 3 as opposed to when the open pool played it. To see how they are really shooting you need to correct the par to 66.

Latest posts