• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

You knew he had no chance, right? He's probably not even a top 25 putter.
I think Ulibarri has one of the ugliest putts in the game. I mean, who putts on an anhyzer? Granted, he's a better disc golfer than I am but I think I could putt with him.

I love watching McBeth and Lizotte. They are phenomenal. I'm hoping McBeth takes his fourth title! He's the best.

Is anyone here actually at the tournament? I want to go but I don't know if I'll be able to make it out there.

man I love crazy!

"Just a feeeew minutes ago our sky was completely empty as a glass of glacial water..... now we have these mile wide cotton balls covering us"

"Litzotte blew past 50ft into OB... which is over 1000ft in two throws... for the young German..... unfortunate for Lizotte, but he took it as a [Mimicking a horrible German/Arnold Schwarzenegger accent] "Oh I stepped on da bug on da sidewalk, no worries!" "

When I watched him at the Delaware disc golf challenge I noticed the putting issues. He's great during practice though.

That said I think sometimes anything can happen. Of course I still think Mcbeth is going to win but I'd like to see lizotte or will s get it. Even eagle but think nerves will get the best of the youngin'. Also want moser to win masters.

Just want to note - great update to the PDGA commercial. little sappy but it's a good watch compared to the old one, and it hits on all the reasons to play. good spot PDGA

Uli's had some amazing drives and ups. Lizotte is so fun to watch, but then so frustrating to see the inconsistency. McBeth - dead solid. All that said, I'm pulling for Schusterick.

Ping is in awesome idea, but the guys in the commercials are dicks... lol none of the many friends are helping the guy find his disc they just stand there while he's in the woods and yell: "did you find it yet?!".... help your buddy find his disc guys!

"All credit to Lasik surgery to see that McBeth and Lizzotte are 10 feet apart."

"Frisbee dorm."

"Heimborg."

"The breeze put some oil on the road."

The last time he finished out of the top 25 at Worlds was in 2008, including two top 5 finishes. Given that, I'm inclined to disagree with your assessment of his putting.

The last time he finished out of the top 25 at Worlds was in 2008, including two top 5 finishes. Given that, I'm inclined to disagree with your assessment of his putting.
made the final nine last year so I am inclined to give him at least a little bit of a chance. even though he just missed a 15 footer just then on 14:wall:

Nate Doss does.

nate, and Michael Johansen, have similar anny to flat spin putts. the thing I noticed is how uli and johansen have awesome outside the circle long distance putts.

the best example of an anny to flat putt is anthon though. and he's arguably the best putter ever (who never seemed to have problems inside the circle with his putt).

Pretty sure Uli's step putt is illegal. He stepped over his disc and his foot touched the ground before he released his putt.

This announcer's golf voice is killing me. Stop whispering so much! Is he even in the same proximity as the players? It makes no sense.

Doesn't that happen to pretty much everyone, sans McBeth.

True that McBeth is in a league of his own. I'd still argue that over the years Doss and Uli have unusually bad putt consistency given their ratings (at least from the tournament footage I've paid attention to over the years).

Not sure it's a coincidence that they both morphed into anhyzer putters... possibly trying to mitigate the problems they have with flat/hyzer putting.

Latest posts