• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

I'm not sure what's unprofessional about him. He's constantly going over scenarious, wind conditions, placements, etc. After the European Open I'm just happy to see some disc golf. None of the crews are perfect, but there is a huge learning curve. As long as we get some footage I'm happy. Anything is better than EO. Can't look a gift horse in the mouth. Hopefully the kinks get worked out for the rest of the rounds.

I totally agree any coverage is better than nothing and like you said, can't look a gift horse in the mouth. But with that said...He doesn't need to invent "bingo'isms", etc, etc. The focus should remain on the players, not the commentary. Maybe it would work in a light hearted "Bingo'isms Disc Golf Tourney" but at "Pro Worlds"...seemed a bit out of place.

Interested to see what Feldberg and lizotte shot as they were not on live scoring

watching before I swear I heard crazy creepily whisper:

"paige [berkass] needed to use those little legs of her's to get more power on that anny line"

So, after two rounds, Stokely is 3 strokes off the lead and one behind Climo. If Barry was playing this year the nostalgia would be overwhelming in the Masters division.

we'd only need Ron Russell for a 1999 throwback of the Rochester Worlds Final Nine ...

My two favorite lines from Crazy yesterday:

"That green is Hairy Potter."

"Looks like she hit one of those little fairies we keep seeing flying through the woods out here."

Will have to remember to write down the rest of the gems today.

#Upstate

"It's purdy, but I don't like to be in it."

"The trees get bigger the closer you get to 'em."

"Go Beachwood High School Bisons!"
(as their band walks through the parking lot while the lead card waits to tee off, Crazy does an impromptu interview with the first girl in the band line)

Jennifer Allen and Ragna made a jump and are currently tied for 1st. Not much live scoring on the Masters side, so Climo and Stokely could be making a move.

Jennifer Allen and Ragna made a jump and are currently tied for 1st. Not much live scoring on the Masters side, so Climo and Stokely could be making a move.

Yeti and Tom are off to pretty good starts. Pars on the live scoring aren't correct as holes 2 and 4 are par 4s, so they are -3 through the first 5.

Latest posts