• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Nice opener by Yeti. I agree with many here, the Delaware Deucer (moser) is going to contend for sure this week.

Also DGCR antihero Joe Bishop looks like he had a tough first round. +17 currently holding down DFL

^ exactly! can't hate on that. Also looks like McBeth is doing his thing, 5 down through 5 holes.

McBeth showing why hes 3x champ....he's out to a blazing start with a -5 throw 5.

There was a thread about which pros you do/don't like watching. To my surprise Mcbeth was in a few people's "don't" category....and to that I say - your absurd (or jealous)

Is it me, or are the guys in the TOBU ad a-holes for standing in the fairway 50 feet from their buddy asking him if he found his disc yet? Get your ass in there and help out, and you won't need fancy tracker devices to speed up your rounds.

Ha! and it is the rules! :D
801.04 D. Refusal to perform an action expected by the rules, such as assisting in the search for a lost disc, moving discs or equipment, or keeping score properly, is a courtesy violation

Ha! and it is the rules!
801.04 D. Refusal to perform an action expected by the rules, such as assisting in the search for a lost disc, moving discs or equipment, or keeping score properly, is a courtesy violation

True, but even in a casual round, the guy standing in the fairway waiting is the jerk. But the ad seems to be playing to the notion that if you're the guy lost in the brush while your buddies wait impatiently in the fairway, you're the dick who's ruining everyone else's good time and you need to buy their fancy tracker disc.

Cool innovation, but lame ad strategy.

Crazy's commentary is so bad that its actually entertaining. Professionial, it is not.

He always strikes me as trying to be too fancy in his word selection...usually resulting in malapropisms and syntax issues. It'd be one thing if he did that just to avoid repeating himself (which is inevitable doing what he's doing), but all he is doing is repeating the malapropisms.

Cant believe that they stopped the livestream... Not impressed at all with Disc Golf Planet...

Cant believe that they stopped the livestream... Not impressed at all with Disc Golf Planet...

It's not stopped. I'm guessing either there's either a back up or a battery change was needed.

Every damn year, the broadcast on the first day of Worlds has hiccups (and people bitch like it's the end of the world). By the end of the week, everything is smoothed out.

Latest posts