• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

I haven't actually been watching shot by shot. The sun spots are so bad I cant really see the discs on a lot of the holes. They need some lens filters or something...

Is the live stream showing round 2 right now? It says live, but PDGA is showing round 1 scored up to 18. ?????

Still round 1. The featured group didn't start on hole 1, they started on hole 9.

Upstate RUNNING the chat this morning, from SC to BAMA to Dallas to AZ.

#DoYouEvenUpstateBrah?

Sarah Cunningham FTW!

Upstate RUNNING the chat this morning, from SC to BAMA to Dallas to AZ.

#DoYouEvenUpstateBrah?

Sarah Cunningham FTW!

I like to read the comments in Crazy's creepy whisper commentary voice... while watching the live stream with Crazy's creepy whisper commentary voice.

Can MPO tee times be seen somewhere? Which players will be followed live?

They are doing a shotgun start, so everyone tees off at the same time. If I remember correctly, the card starting on hole 1 for MPO was McBeth, Devin Frederick, Andrew Fish, and someone else, so I would expect that one will be followed with live coverage.

All the scores are posted on the events page now. Madison is +3 and tied for 15th. Jennifer Allen and Ragna Bygde jumped onto the lead card with -3's.

Deer Lakes Blues: 65 (-1)
Slippery Rock Golds: 65 (-1)
Moraine Golds: 67 (+1)

I kind of feel like these are all one stroke higher, so I would expect 64s to be 1000 at Deer Lakes and Slippery Rock, and 66 at Moraine to be 1000.

So far only Slippery Rock and Knob have had the long tees played and SSA has come in at 62.9 and 59.6 respectively.

Latest posts