• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

I heard Dave Dunipace is retiring and selling Innova to Nike.

We are finally hitting the big time!

there's already a swoosh in the Innova logo ... rework it a bit and poof, you've got a nike swoosh

Where does everyone think Ricky and Nikko are headed?

The season is about to tee-off...

i'm assuming nikko's going mixed bag. would work better for him with fly life being able to stamp/sell many manufacturers with his logo

Who knows with Nikko. He would be a good get for any company. I've been plenty critical of him on here and elsewhere, but truthfully compared to players in the big time sports world Nikko is a Boy Scout. He is a bit of a charecter, but every sport needs charecters.

I think Ricky will end up staying with Prodigy. I could be way off but I don't see why he would leave. If Innova is the big daddy of disc golf, and he left them for Prodigys offer, I don't see any other manufacturer being able to beat it.b

I also heard Avery is picking up a tree removal service as a sponsor

I also heard Avery is picking up a tree removal service as a sponsor

hVJh6XG.jpg

I don't know any facts on this, but Cam Todd isn't on the Salient website anymore and his art is selling on DD. Don't know if that is a coincidence or if we should expect a press release.

I don't know any facts on this, but Cam Todd isn't on the Salient website anymore and his art is selling on DD. Don't know if that is a coincidence or if we should expect a press release.

That'd be a good move for him.

I've heard from the grapevine that at least the top Lat64 (potentially the other Trilogy players too) have some sort of monthly salary. Knowing you've got guaranteed money each month to pay some bills or to cover some travel costs is definitely a good reason to switch over IMO.

Bobby Musick switches from Innova to Legacy, and will be touring.(for the first time ever?). Over 1030 rated just a few years ago this guy is the real deal. If he's not well known outside of SoCal that will be changing this year.

That'd be a good move for him.

I've heard from the grapevine that at least the top Lat64 (potentially the other Trilogy players too) have some sort of monthly salary. Knowing you've got guaranteed money each month to pay some bills or to cover some travel costs is definitely a good reason to switch over IMO.

I am not quite familiar with how the other companies (Innova, Prodigy) pay their pros. Do they not get money monthly as well?

Some top tier players get salary. Nothing amazing, but pulling in the wins as well and they can afford to stay on the road and keep a mortgage/rent paid.

Latest posts