• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Wysocki is now definitely on the team, he was just added to the private page, the announcement is coming later

I think nikko is going to go back to being a free agent , just speculation though. I remember hearing amd reading something about him saying he would be leaving prodigy once his contract was up .

I heard nikko wanted to be involved with dynamic, also that be wanted to win worlds.

Trilogy has been booming, no doubt they got the right guy in Ricky. Good for him.

BTW since no one responded in a video a week ago I saw Nikko throwing a MVP Tesla? Along with some Legacy, Mongoose and Cannon with his usual Rocs and Wizards.

Ive played several rounds with Niko in the past and he was always a fan of mvp plastic. He's also tossed the Scale and was a fan of that as well. Nikko is just one to throw all kinds of molds. He's a free spirit and I think it pains him to throw one manufacturer. Personally i hope he goes rogue and slings whatever makes him a contender again.

Ive played several rounds with Niko in the past and he was always a fan of mvp plastic. He's also tossed the Scale and was a fan of that as well. Nikko is just one to throw all kinds of molds. He's a free spirit and I think it pains him to throw one manufacturer. Personally i hope he goes rogue and slings whatever makes him a contender again.

Little birdie told me he'd be starting his own line, so I would expect a mixed bag for a while until he gets enough molds out.

Yay I can't wait to throw the overstable Pyramid Scheme driver and the TemperTantrum putter.

Oh-Snap.gif

If Nikko does go Legacy, that new Prowler putter they're launching looks awfully Nikko like.

Latest posts