• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

It seems surprising, if they are teeing off in a few hours at the Aussie Open, that Wysocki hasn't made any type of announcement yet. I wonder why he would wait so long?

Ricky officially Lat 64

10941215_999591183402901_6655104907816650094_n.jpg

Ricky officially Lat 64

10941215_999591183402901_6655104907816650094_n.jpg

I have been wanting one of those Lat shirts in the neon yellow. Now that I see it is almost "see-thru" (when dry) I might have to pass...:\

The way I sweat here in the summer that shirt will seem black when it becomes transparent to reveal my manly amounts of hair shining thru...:gross:

OK Rickys swap to a "BBD" is old news now, Where is Nikko Going to land?

Last edited:
Nikkos Disc Line

Hot Streak Distance Driver
8 down or 5 Up fairway driver
Blow Up Midrange
Bag Slammer OS Mid
Hippy Chicks Understable Mid
Temper Tantrum Putter
Argyle OS Putter

All in the new Phat Sacks backpack bag.

As per his Lat64 contract, all drives will be made with our fastest disc...The Missilen!

Do they make any thing stable enough for him? :p

I'm guessing some Giants will be in there. Has anyone noticed how much Team64 has grown since Feldberg entered the equation? Lots of local pros from Oregon and great talent etc. Dave is a great ambassador and puts forth very persuadable arguments for the things that he is backing. :thmbup:

I wonder how long he has been throwing the discs that he'll be using this weekend? I am sure that he is not throwing these discs for the first time, probably been throwing them from before the new year.

I wonder how long he has been throwing the discs that he'll be using this weekend? I am sure that he is not throwing these discs for the first time, probably been throwing them from before the new year.

I'm sure Dave slipped him some discs before this decision came about. Feldberg even talks about getting other top pros to try out the Swedish plastic in his ITB videos.

I'm sure Dave slipped him some discs before this decision came about. Feldberg even talks about getting other top pros to try out the Swedish plastic in his ITB videos.

I'm sure Ricky had boxes of plastic at his door the second he expressed any interest too.

If Nikko announces a departure from Prodigy as well, the redistribution of talent amongst the disc companies will be interesting.

Innova:
McBeth
Climo
Joe Rovere
Nate Sexton
Brinster
Shultz

Lat 64/DD:
Wysocki
Feldberg
McCray
McCabe

Prodigy:
Uli
Shusterick
Colglazier
Koling

Discraft:
Doss
MJ

Legacy:
Rico
Musick

Indie:
Nikko

I mean, that's just a small sampling of their sponsored players, but most if not all of them fall within the top 25 rated players in the world. You could also include Simon on Discmania too, but you might as well count him and Jussi as part of Innova. Either way, it looks like those lead card will have a lot more diversity when it comes to brands represented.

Wow, big news re Wysocki. What happens to the ownership stake when the players leave Prodigy? (I suspect that we will never really know the answer to business questions like that).

See if I can guess Ricky's bag. Giant, stiletto, saint pro, mace, dagger or shield, felon

Bet there is a Harp and either a XXX or Trident too? Maybe an Enforcer.