• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Tentative Nikko bag:

Putters - Wizards (putting and throwing), Ion (throwing)
Mids - Ghosts, Vector, beat KC Ghost (short rollers)
Fairways - Rivals, Motion
Distance - Outlaw (most drives), Cannon (big distance), Mongoose (long rollers)

Those would make the most sense to me, with a few specialty discs mixed in.

He was throwing a mongoose in that tourney vid.

I know about Nikko's love for Gateway putters, on again/off again with Wizards and the Magic, but does any one on here know what discs from MVP and Legacy he has taken a liking to? Is it MVP mids and Legacy drivers or a mixed bag, pun intended?

I have seen Nikko throwing Proton Vectors for sure..

Rumor mill at today's Ice Bowl here in NC surrounded Paige Pierce and that fact that she may not be with Prodigy any longer. First I've heard that one and would be hard to believe.

Also heard that the original team members had bagged Prodigy discs the year before they all signed so they could get used to them. Stamped their old sponsors on Prodigy test run plastic.

Gotta love a good story...

iTs7ROj.jpg

Paige may very well be sponsored by someone else (her switching to DD would seem quite feasible from previous sponsorships with them), but this pic makes it sound like she's still with Prodigy.

Is it just me, or does Paige look like a female version of Ricky?

Bahahahaha. Not sure about that. I think Paige is cute. Best legs in disc golf for sure. Wouldn't compare her to a man at all.

iTs7ROj.jpg

Paige may very well be sponsored by someone else (her switching to DD would seem quite feasible from previous sponsorships with them), but this pic makes it sound like she's still with Prodigy.

I think she's probably sponsored by Cale's shop, Airborn now as well...

Pasi was posted driving the Discmania RV yesterday to Las Vegas. He would be a great addition to the Sky Team now that Avery won't be touring as much this year.

Gateway announced that nikko is now sponsored by them