• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Saw it as well. Sponsored by a partnership with Flylife and Gateway.

Zvmr6jt.jpg

It was just a matter of time before Nikko left Prodigy. I don't think he ever fit in. Nikko is free spirit and the changes he went through were un free spirit like. Long hair and letting Nikko be himself is the way I remember him when I first got into the sport, a while back, before playing my very first ever round.

Les White did a great job on that stamp for Nikko. Saw it a few weeks ago while hanging out with Nikko. Definitely want to pick up a few.

Les White did a great job on that stamp for Nikko. Saw it a few weeks ago while hanging out with Nikko. Definitely want to pick up a few.

Not a big fan of it ... but I do like it better than the rasta colored skulls and grateful dead inspired artwork of previous years.

Not a big fan of it ... but I do like it better than the rasta colored skulls and grateful dead inspired artwork of previous years.

The one he showed me was a double stamp version, where the rainbow stamp was covered by a metallic black stamp that was offset by a little bit, giving everything a rainbow edge. Pretty cool technique on the black wizard he had.

And the speculation continues

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-22-20-37-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-22-20-37-59.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 296
Sounds like a cart-before-the-horse scenario
Maybe the (formerly) bearded one leaked it to force his hand (if you believe the nefarious rumors that were circulating on here earlier today)?

I was very upset to see that thread removed. Shame DGCR. That was just getting entertaining.