• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

I am catching up on the live feed, that 45ish footer with the dagger was a death putt too. Good to see confidence shooting lights out! -14 starting tomorrow in the lead.

Nice add for Latitude- if anyone gonna challenge McBeth, he is a leading candidate

He killed it today. Ricky that is. Talent can't tell the difference between manufacturers discs apparently... or maybe it can tell, but it makes no difference.

Ricky is now throwing a full trilogy bag, he has signed the contract which requires such a bag in competition, thus the announcement.

Can't wait to see his In the bag (when and if he does one), be nice to see what he chose and also nice to see an ITB of discs I know something of.

Feldberg is still playing elite golf. Seems to be taking a physical toll though.

If Wysocki wins Worlds I'm certain there will be significant rewards.

The Dagger is a lot deeper the P1. I can see with his style why it would be good. Very interested to see more memorial footage to geek on other mold sightings. Pretty sure I saw some Giants.

I have to say all the guys still with Prodigy seem quite simpatico w those discs now. Really happy to see Will putting well again. Should be some great battles this year.

Is Feldberg exempt? He has a signature Spinal Tap.

Absent a deal with another bag company, Team64 members are expected to carry a Latitude bag. Since Ricky is carrying a Luxury bag, safe to assume he doesn't have a bag deal elsewhere (he was using a Grip in Australia).