• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

All the best threads go to the landfill to increase the number of members signed in. All about the sponsorship $$.

Why would he join the "wish I was sponsored by Lat. 64" club, when he's on the actual team?

Or will they make him join it so all the guys on Team Trilogy can say they're on the same team as Wysocki!?

I'm aware you're trolling but some might be genuinely curious. Last year only a few of the top pros joined Team trilogy, they were definitely not forced or automatically added.

and this just in from the Memorial . . .

Attachments

• RW Lat Bag.jpg
    RW Lat Bag.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 279
Congrats to Marty! Can't wait to see what sort of extra coverage he'll bring us from Prodigy Discs.

Man, Prodigy is all-in from a money standpoint. Definitely in a good position to market their brand with McFly on board, very interesting. Curious if this will be the Prodigy answer to SpinTV...

I've never bought a Prodigy disc, but I probably will buy at least one to support Marty's coverage. Congratulations!

I never thought I would get Prodigy since I am a (uh oh!) MVP fanboy! But I bag a F5 and F7, and if I had to choose a different brand to comprise most of my bag it would be Prodigy, that 400 plastic feels SO nice.

Marty had a Vibram fundraiser disc last year; I've never bought a prodigy disc but I'd buy one or two of a fundraiser disc for Mcfly

Let the sewing circle gossip commence...Ricky Wysocki sporting that neon yellow Latitude 64 shirt on the live broadcast of the Memorial.

:eek::eek: