• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

7 Mold/25 Disc Limit

omgz there is a limit on molds for this thread. Let's rage about it!

Seriously. Not that big of a deal, if you don't like it. Don't post. I enjoy threads like these because it's a change of pace from all the sponsorship talk, the flaming of holly, and general speculation.

Destroyers-3
Firebirds-3
Teebirds-3
Cobras-3
Gator
Wizards- 3

This is my Bag already- 6 molds, 16 Discs.

covers everything with the different levels of wear on each disc- All I need.

4 star Destroyers
2 C-PDs
3 Champion teebirds
2 Champion gators
5 (star,championx2,kc,dx)Rocs
2 S-P2
3 McPro Aviars

depending on the course i would swap a roller in there somewhere over the gators

Ok. I think I would roll w/ this set-up for most courses. Going mostly with altering my bag, rather than adding things I don't YET own. :)

4x Destroyers (2x 168-172g Pro: one beat, one fresh)(2x 168-172g Star: one beat, one fresh)
3x Teebirds (fresh max-weight Star, beat 169g Champ, beat 175g DX)
2x Buzzz (both max-weight Z's, one fresh, one beat)
2x Wasp (both max-weight Z's, one fresh, one beat)
1x Star Gator (beadless, 172g)
4x Rhynos (2x Champ: driving and upshots, 2x Pro: putting)
2x Aviar Drivers (one fresh, one beat)

"people don't agree with the mainstream idea in a thread... kill them!!!"

hey people getting angry because they think i'm angry, i'm not angry. calm down. i'm just saying i agree with disc limit but think mold limit is dumb. if this isn't the place to post my thoughts then point me to where i should.

3 Rhynos (2 Pro, 1 SE)
Z Zone
1st run Wedge
Z Buzzz
Champ Mamba
Pro Firebird (FL)
Neutron Volt

For glow, All Z\Champ glow plastic:

Rhyno
Zone
Buzzz
Teebird
Roadrunner
Firebird

I couldn't find any reason to have more than 20 discs if I am only allowed 7 molds, and that was stretching it. Honestly I would probably be fine with 16 or 17. All other slots would just be filled with backups depending on the type of course and whether I thought certain discs would be in danger of getting lost that day.

Wizard - 4 of them..SSS for putting, RFF just because, then stiffer ones fresh and beat
Sinus - 1 fresh Zero Line AP
Comet - 3, fresh Z, fresh X, beat X
Pain - 3, fresh Opto, fresh Gold Line, beat Gold Line
Saint - 3, fresh Opto, fresh Gold Line, beat Gold Line
Leopard - 3, fresh Champ, fresh DX, beat DX
XXX - 3, fresh Opto, fresh Gold Line, beat Gold line

I couldn't find any reason to have more than 20 discs if I am only allowed 7 molds, and that was stretching it. Honestly I would probably be fine with 16 or 17. All other slots would just be filled with backups depending on the type of course and whether I thought certain discs would be in danger of getting lost that day.

Wizard - 4 of them..SSS for putting, RFF just because, then stiffer ones fresh and beat
Sinus - 1 fresh Zero Line AP
Comet - 3, fresh Z, fresh X, beat X
Pain - 3, fresh Opto, fresh Gold Line, beat Gold Line
Saint - 3, fresh Opto, fresh Gold Line, beat Gold Line
Leopard - 3, fresh Champ, fresh DX, beat DX
XXX - 3, fresh Opto, fresh Gold Line, beat Gold line

Actually, I changed my mind. As much as it kills me to say it, I would probably have to replace my Saints with PDs, because I can cover a wider variety of shots from the CPD to beat PPD spectrum :mad:

This would also reconfigure the rest of my bag, but I'm not going to redo it all

The "molds" might make it way too ridiculous to enforce, as would "x amount of putters/mid range/drivers/distance drivers". The amount of effort for any player/official to enforce that rule would just be silly. Just put a limit on the amount of discs. PGA rules limit the amount of clubs, you could have 14 putters for all they care. Make it simpler, not harder.

20 discs, no matter what mold.

3 Destroyers - 1 Pre Avery Star, 1 Blizzard, 1 Pro
3 STDs - Various Stages
2 Leopards - 1 Pre Barry, 1 seasoned pro
1 Axis
1 Vector
1 DX Rhyno - New
2 Wizards - One for putting, one for upshots

13 discs

The "molds" might make it way too ridiculous to enforce, as would "x amount of putters/mid range/drivers/distance drivers". The amount of effort for any player/official to enforce that rule would just be silly. Just put a limit on the amount of discs. PGA rules limit the amount of clubs, you could have 14 putters for all they care. Make it simpler, not harder.

20 discs, no matter what mold.

You can't limit discs. You could easily lose 20 discs on 1 island green. What then, you have to go home?

Yea, I would just wipe the stamp from everything. OK TD tell me if this is a TL or TD or Teebird. I forget. This will never happen, too hard to enforce. I know tourny players that have no discs with ink. Never been stroked.

3x Wizard (SSS putter, S for upshots, 4s putter for stradle puts)
2x Buzzz (beat pro-d and stable Z)
2x Eagle (gummy 11x, beat dx)
2x OLF (beat SOLF and OS QOLF)
1x Beast
1x Sole (upshots)
1x OPEN SLOT (if needed:rollers, extra approach discs, putters etc)

3 Z Force
4 Saints
2 Rivers 2 Opto 2 GL
4 11x Stiff Rocs
4 Opto Pures
3 Wizards, 2 Med, One SSSSS
2 Zones 1 ESP 1 Z

19 discs, 7 molds