• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Airplaysports.com

AIRPLAY

Welcome!

It's about time we started our own thread on here. Ask anything you would like here and we will try answer as soon as we can!

Also, if you haven't noticed our banner ad yet, we have a sale coming up on the 8th - 13th for a 20% discount on your entire order. This does include the 10 year anniversary buzzz. There will be a limit on the number of Ten year Buzzzes you can order. The limit will be 2 per customer. We will have exact weight and color choices as soon as we get them in!

Your ads are the creepy ones with the weird ugly gnome thing, right? :\

man you guys sell coffee TOO!!! can you open a store in Chicago?

(don't worry about that Juke fella... he has gnome issues)

Big thing on the front page says "10th Anniversary Buzzz Coming Soon at $19.95."

I assume that means they are coming soon. :|

man you guys sell coffee TOO!!! can you open a store in Chicago?

(don't worry about that Juke fella... he has gnome issues)
It says they are in Sterling. We could go out that way, hit up Sinnissippi and get a scone and some cappuccino.

Cappuccino?! :gross:

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Strong and black. :cool:

I don't think you can get either in Sterling. Just sayin'. :|

A very good friend of mine is married to a strong, (half) black woman. They both live in Sterling.

Dead serious :|.

Last edited:
How many married people do you know that don't live in the same town? Just wonderin'?

I really don't know anything about Sterling. My wife has relatives in Tampico, so that kinda clouds my perception of that whole area.

Just hanmering it home. Strong, black woman in Sterling; ergo strong, black coffee at Airplay Sports.

Latest posts