• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Airplaysports.com

I found your guys webpage through this forum and decided to give you guys a shot. I ordered 7 discs from you this morning plus the free buzz. I can't wait to get them. I'm hoping they arrive in time for the extended weekend. Thanks for a great deal!!

I got your order out same day! thanks! It'll be there for you to enjoy this weekend.

A mixture of Proto, First Run, and Production run Prodigy just came in the store today! Look for them to be available online today or tomorrow. We have every model they have available.

Attachments

• IMG_20130523_110241_216.jpg
    IMG_20130523_110241_216.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 21
I received the order today that I placed on Tuesday morning (8 discs). Thanks for a great deal and lightning fast shipping. Everything was correct! You definately have a happy new customer that WILL BE returning for more product. Thanks again!!

If you haven't visited or ordered from Airplay, you don't know what you're missing! Awesome store with a great selection and very good prices. C'mon, you know you want to place an order now ;)

Gateway is now available online! Just adding to wide selection we have from Innova, Discraft, Prodiscus, MVP, Prodigy, Latitude 64, Legacy and more!

We still have a few 10 Year Anniversary Buzzzes left to give away for those that order $75 or more!

Also, starting now until they are gone, get a free "Air Play Sports" Gateway mini for every order you make online!

I was just wondering if you guys plan on stocking any new disc golf apparel? I'm looking for any Innova or Discraft shirts (Size M). Thanks for your reply and hoping the answer is yes. :clap:

Currently new apparel is not on our list of things to get. Maybe in the future. We are capable of having Air Play apparel but it all has to do with how much time we have to get the clothing through embroidery. Busy Busy...

BTW new sale going on! Check out the site!

My wife (who hates all of my ideas) is actually buying the idea that we should drive to all the way to Sterling based on the fact that a) she loves hoity-toity coffee drinks b) I love golf discs c) our daughter loves kites and c) who doesn't love scones? We are only going to be in the area for a few days, though. Are you going to be open on Friday the 5th?

The one stop shop...

We will be open Friday! with all the hoity-toity drinks you could imagine!
If you are around Thursday the Fourth, we are open till 1pm.

We had a good time; Chicago-area guys should check the actual store out. The drinks and scones were really good, they had a nice disc selection, my daughter got hooked up with a cool kite, and as you drive out there the lines on I-88 look like they were painted by a drunken chimpanzee. :thmbup:

My daughter got a Trak that was on super steal deal sale (looks like they were dropping Vibram) and a Hydra I couldn't talk her out of. I picked up a Mako3, and X Comet and some Prodigy mid. It's labeled M3 but has a proto stamp; I'll have to look up and check if it's really an M3 or an M2.

My daughter got a Trak that was on super steal deal sale (looks like they were dropping Vibram) and a Hydra I couldn't talk her out of. I picked up a Mako3, and X Comet and some Prodigy mid. It's labeled M3 but has a proto stamp; I'll have to look up and check if it's really an M3 or an M2.

its an m2 anything thats proto or first run is m2 otherwise it will be factory stamped M3 or m2

Umm...Expect these bad boys in soon.

Attachments

• buzzz_10ymid_md.jpg
    buzzz_10ymid_md.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 33
They are here! Won't be for long...

Attachments

• dj_075.jpg
    dj_075.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts