• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Airplaysports.com

Yes, you can get your coffee, cappuccino, scones, discs, gear, and hit up Sinnissippi down the road all in the same day!

The 10 year Buzzz will not be available until we can give you specific colors and weights. We are shooting for a Thursday debut.

So you really have kites, too? This place sound awesome. After you open one in Chicago for Noill, can you come down here and open another one?

How much does it cost to mail a scone to NC?

The OP should've told us all to "Go fly a kite!" :D

Did you look at the site? It's funny:

"The disc golf shop downtown makes amazing lattes. I go there every day." - Anyone who's anyone

"There is weird stuff going on in that place with all the kites and frisbees." - Everyone else

Plus the picture on the "This is how you get here..." page:

picture.php

The place looks cool. :thmbup:

We really do have kites too!

A scone shipped to NC would cost $5.54...Shipping kills! Although it would not show up as good as if it were eaten here. ;)

Mebbe next time yer up, Scott, we can get Mike and go for some scones. :)

Edit: I was thinking about buying a kite just the other day (no joke).

The 10 year Buzzz flew off the shelves. Guess we were fortunate enough just to get any.

Many people have been taking advantage of the 20% off store-wide sale going on till midnight on Wednesday. Coupon Code: 10year

Go crazy!

When you get your discs from us, you receive a 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz! Details on front page.

Kudos for your improved banner ads. The originals were not so easy on the eye.

Unfortunately since you got the baskets in a different promotional period I won't be able to hand that 10 year buzzz out to you. Hopefully you like the baskets and the deal you got on them though!

That's cool bro, couldn't hurt to ask.... Baskets are fine... Fast shipping as well.....

Legacy, Prodiscus, Prodigy, DGA, and Dynamic are going to be available soon at AirPlay! Plus a restock of Innova, Discraft, and MVP.

Legacy, new MVP, and the 10 year Anniversary Buzzz just became available on our site. Innova and Discraft restock about to go live. More to come soon!

Latest posts