• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Just wondering if the Fade Crunch box has undergone a redesign. While shopping around I've noticed that some photos depict it with a mini disc pocket on the front of the putter pocket, while others seem to show it with just a logo patch in that same place. What can you tell me about this? Thanks.

The Crunch Box has had a mini pocket for quite some time now. You may have just seen some older stock photos recently. All our stock of Crunch Boxes has the putter pocket and pencil holders.

Happy Thanksgiving! Starting tomorrow our Black Friday Bag Sale begins. Get 15% off all bags and straps Thanksgiving day through Sunday. In addition, we have a cyber Monday sale. For Monday only get 15% off all accessories and minis. To make it all easy no codes are needed they will automatically be there for both sales.

Thanks! I've been procrastinating about a bag, so I will definitely avail myself of this opportunity to get one for me, and one for my sister. Have a great Thanksgiving! :-D

Why is DGC selling Amps before the release date?

From MVP's dealer announcement:
The official release date is December 7; we ask that stores do not stock this item before this date. Online pre-orders are still acceptable however.​

The official release date is December 7; we ask that stores do not stock this item before this date. Online pre-orders are still acceptable however.​

When we put them up we had a note while the store was open that they were a preorder item and not available for pick up until today and that all order would begin shipping today. Once business hours for us were over, I removed the note. I even called and confirmed with MVP that this was acceptable prior to posting the Amp, even though the email cleared states the preorders are acceptable.

When we put them up we had a note while the store was open that they were a preorder item and not available for pick up until today and that all order would begin shipping today. Once business hours for us were over, I removed the note. I even called and confirmed with MVP that this was acceptable prior to posting the Amp, even though the email cleared states the preorders are acceptable.

Since you work for Disc Nation, you know preorders are acceptable, as you received the same email we did when the Amp was announced to retailers.

Since you work for Disc Nation, you know preorders are acceptable, as you received the same email we did when the Amp was announced to retailers.

We simply have different definitions of pre-orders -- I'd say "do not stock" means that a live inventory allocation before the release, regardless of ship date, is no longer a pre-order. But without specific language from MVP, shipping-hold live sales are fair game. In working with MVP about a hard release, my goal was to eliminate ship-time advantages and open up the logistics for a longer shipping window, so please understand that that's my point of reference, not just the email which only touches on this policy move.

If you got MVP's blessing, I won't argue with that. I'll work with them to refine the policy for next time, but in light of your response I don't get the feeling you tried to subvert their request.

If you'd like a mod to remove this episode from your sponsor thread, I'm on board. It's not my intent to trash other dealers or MVP customers, and I apologize for causing a stir about DGC's sale. Have a good season y'all.

Last edited:

Latest posts