• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Where are they?

Everything from Latitude 64 we received was entered last Thursday. All we got was the heavy class. It looks like my distributor was out of the lighter weights. Hopefully they will get more with the shipment of Air Optos that will be coming in to them soon.

Everything from Latitude 64 we received was entered last Thursday. All we got was the heavy class. It looks like my distributor was out of the lighter weights. Hopefully they will get more with the shipment of Air Optos that will be coming in to them soon.

Any idea when the Opto Airs do come in? Next week sometime? I haven't placed an order in a while... :)

I was wondering if you were going to be getting any of the 2012 Players Cup stamped Vibrams? When if so?

I was wondering if you were going to be getting any of the 2012 Players Cup stamped Vibrams? When if so?

Yes, as a sponsor of the tournament we will be getting those, but I haven't received shipping notification as of yet. I hope they will be here very soon.

Latest posts