• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I know they're popular, but if that's the case, you should change the whole order to be popularity-based. It's just confusing :confused:

It's actually not confusing at all. Let me break it down for you. Innova and Discraft are on top and then all the rest are alphabetical.

Half of the brain's cortex is devoted to recognizing patterns. When something breaks a pattern like this it throws off my cognitive processes from finding the products I want on the site I like to browse a couple times a day. It's cool, though.

wade,
of the 5 yellow opto pains you have in stock would you please let me know the stamp colors and which ones are more yellow? (meaning less clear)

You know that Archangel in the picture? What color is that? I can't decide if it's blue or purple. I would very much like to buy one in that exact color as a gift, but I don't know which color to order, or if you have it in stock. Please help. Thanks.

You know that Archangel in the picture? What color is that? I can't decide if it's blue or purple. I would very much like to buy one in that exact color as a gift, but I don't know which color to order, or if you have it in stock. Please help. Thanks.

Unfortunately, we don't have one that color in stock. I will say that if we do it will be listed as Purple or Grape for the color.

My ship time from them went from 3-4 days tops to 11-14 days. :mad: No reason to take that long these days. Plus, do the Google search one day. Smartpost has the lowest customer satisfaction I have ever seen.

Can you please pick up some more soft x banger gt's? You have had the same light weight orange ones for a while now.

I feel bad complaining about free shipping, but I have to second Bultx1215's displeasure with FedEx Smartpost. I have had slow deliveries, and other problems with them quite frequently. This is not a DGC issue. I know you ship very quickly. But in my experience, whenever FedEx Smartpost is involved, a good result is the exception to the rule. I will continue shopping with DGC regardless, as they have a lot more pros than cons. But I would definitely love to see a switch to UPS or USPS, or pretty much anything other than FedEx. :\

Yeah, I can't complain about anything on DGC's side. Always top notch service. Stupidpost is a different story, though.

My ship time from them went from 3-4 days tops to 11-14 days. :mad: No reason to take that long these days. Plus, do the Google search one day. Smartpost has the lowest customer satisfaction I have ever seen.

I've had the exact same experience. DGC orders used to get to me by Thursday if I ordered on a Monday. Now, I am lucky if they come by the next Tuesday. My hope is that DGC would be willing to listen to the feedback on here and alter their shipping choices. I know it is free, and that is what keeps me coming back, but my eye has been wandering lately.

I hope it would go back to how it was as well. OR....at least give us a USPS pay option and not use Fedex Stupidpost. I have to be very specific about my weight choices anymore. If they had what I wanted at the time and I had the option, I'd take the pay for USPS option to avoid the unreasonably long wait time and unreliable service from Fedex Smartpost.

So when you guys get your shipment of MVP neutron midranges in a few weeks, are you guys going to also order some more MVP neutron putters? If not when could we expect some more of the neutron putters, specifically the anode?

So when you guys get your shipment of MVP neutron midranges in a few weeks, are you guys going to also order some more MVP neutron putters? If not when could we expect some more of the neutron putters, specifically the anode?

No worries, I will be ordering more of everything MVP this week for shipment when the Axis and Vector are released in Neutron plastic.