• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Thanks for the Super Light Samurai's and Apache's, I can't wait to throw them!

Same question from the MS thread:

Here's one I was curious about.....

How often do you guys *actually* sell quest discs? With their extremely AWESOME quality, and AMAZING selection of top shelf discs, they must be practically selling themselves....

When we have some in stock, we do have to pull them fairly regularly.

Can you guys order the Finnish versions of Westside's discs? I just placed a big order to a European company to get a bunch of the Finn discs. I asked Westside and they said there are some dealers who have ordered the Finnish text versions in the past.

The only ones we get are the English stamps. I don't have plans to ask for the Finnish versions at this time.

I apologize for the delay in my responses to the recent questions. It appears I can't always count on an email notification for new posts. I will be sure to check daily and not rely on the email in the future.

I must say this site is awesome! Just ordered on Thursday, received my order today! (My birthday) I was laughing so hard as soon as I held the Condor.. Never seen one on a course or seen them for sale. However I had two flat LED Flight Lights that didn't seem to ship. A simple phone call and boom! They will be on there way out tomorrow. Thank you for such a great site and awesome customer service! (Amanda) Love the tier system and look forward to being a long time return customer.

I must say this site is awesome! Just ordered on Thursday, received my order today! (My birthday) I was laughing so hard as soon as I held the Condor.. Never seen one on a course or seen them for sale. However I had two flat LED Flight Lights that didn't seem to ship. A simple phone call and boom! They will be on there way out tomorrow. Thank you for such a great site and awesome customer service! (Amanda) Love the tier system and look forward to being a long time return customer.

Glad to hear you liked the stuff you ordered and I apologize for omitting the flight lights. We will get those in the mail for you tomorrow and look forward to filling many future orders. Amanda says thank you for the kind words regarding the service she provided. :clap:

Is DGC open to the idea of selling Crosslap discs? They're Germany's largest PDGA approved disc manufacturer. They only have two discs (Credo (overstable putter) and Lucky (understable midrange)) now since they're only a year old, but have plans for many more (including a driver later this year). The Lucky is quickly turning into one of the most popular midranges in Europe.

Is DGC open to the idea of selling Crosslap discs? They're Germany's largest PDGA approved disc manufacturer. They only have two discs (Credo (overstable putter) and Lucky (understable midrange)) now since they're only a year old, but have plans for many more (including a driver later this year). The Lucky is quickly turning into one of the most popular midranges in Europe.

I am always open to the idea of selling a new brand. The factors we consider are ease of restocking, number of discs in the line and of course cost. Once Crosslap has a US distributor, I will look into stocking them.

I am always open to the idea of selling a new brand. The factors we consider are ease of restocking, number of discs in the line and of course cost. Once Crosslap has a US distributor, I will look into stocking them.

Altitude already stocks the Credo, but the Lucky hasn't hit USA yet.

Here is their contact page.

Thanks!

Are the blue Ti Wasps you're carrying a lighter or darker blue? Also, are the oranges the caramel color like I've seen in most stores?

Are the blue Ti Wasps you're carrying a lighter or darker blue? Also, are the oranges the caramel color like I've seen in most stores?

The Blue TI Wasps are a beautiful Blue on the lighter side, but not quite what we call Lt. Blue. The Orange and very much Orange, not the slightly darker Orange the current Ti Buzzz stock is.

Silly request: I'd really love it if you could put Innova and Discraft in alphabetical order in the manufacturer links on the left hand side bar :D I always forget (every single time) that you put them at the top due to popularity.

Silly request: I'd really love it if you could put Innova and Discraft in alphabetical order in the manufacturer links on the left hand side bar :D I always forget (every single time) that you put them at the top due to popularity.

Due to the popularity of those two brands, they will be staying at the top of the manufacturer list. Gotta keep the big dogs on the top steps!

I know they're popular, but if that's the case, you should change the whole order to be popularity-based. It's just confusing :confused: