• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I order Latitude 64, and most of the smaller manufacturers, at the end of the month. My next order should arrive and be on the site by mid week next week.

Do you know before hand what molds you are receiving or do they send a random bulk order.

Do you know before hand what molds you are receiving or do they send a random bulk order.

I don't know the weight/color combinations but I do order by mold and weight range. I ordered the Saints in 165-69 but they didn't have Rivers in stock in that range, only the 170+ were in stock.

hello disc golf center

i have a statement and a question

but first i'd like to say that your business is fantastic! my one stop shop. and although i am not a 10%'er yet, i'm sure i will be eventually.

actually, if you combined the magic the gathering cards i've bought, you'd probably have to invent an 8th level reward just for me :)

my statement:
thanks for not telling my wife what i spend there

my question:
does your warehouse that is open to the public have one of these?

munich-university-slide%255B1%255D.jpg

if not, when can it be expected?

hello disc golf center

i have a statement and a question

but first i'd like to say that your business is fantastic! my one stop shop. and although i am not a 10%'er yet, i'm sure i will be eventually.

actually, if you combined the magic the gathering cards i've bought, you'd probably have to invent an 8th level reward just for me :)

my statement:
thanks for not telling my wife what i spend there

my question:
does your warehouse that is open to the public have one of these?

munich-university-slide%255B1%255D.jpg

if not, when can it be expected?

No worries, what happens on DGC, stays on DGC.
We don't have one of those, but we are moving to a new building soon and I think I will have to suggest we install that things little brother (we don't have 3 stories). :clap:

No worries, what happens on DGC, stays on DGC.
We don't have one of those, but we are moving to a new building soon and I think I will have to suggest we install that things little brother (we don't have 3 stories). :clap:

And I can't count this morning....not only do we not have 3 stories, we don't have 4 (like in the picture) either. :wall:

If there was a certain disc I want that you don't have in stock, would you order a couple for me next time you place an order?

Would it be possible to get pictures up of the gold line natural beauties for lat64 and westside you get? Some of their Gold Line discs are unique on their own and it would be awesome if those really special ones could get the unique tag for pictures. Some Gold Line is plain and boring and can classify as a regular color ofcourse no need to have them all marked as special.

I know myself would buy discs that are out of my weight range just for the looks.

I just got 2 Villains that I ordered from DGC, and one of them has a ton of ugly chunks of red something inside the disc. Can I exchange this for one without the flaws?

Here's a pic:
picture.php

Would it be possible to get pictures up of the gold line natural beauties for lat64 and westside you get? Some of their Gold Line discs are unique on their own and it would be awesome if those really special ones could get the unique tag for pictures. Some Gold Line is plain and boring and can classify as a regular color ofcourse no need to have them all marked as special.

I know myself would buy discs that are out of my weight range just for the looks.

^ i would even be willing to pay a slight premium for this. IE: $0.50-$1.00 extra on the disc. Worth it to know you have a real beauty coming.

This sounds dangerous. It would likely make me go poor. That said, I've wished for the same thing.

^ i would even be willing to pay a slight premium for this. IE: $0.50-$1.00 extra on the disc. Worth it to know you have a real beauty coming.

Due to time constraints and costs we only take pictures of the discs that either have more than one color in the disc or are collectible, like the USDGC Rocs. I will keep an eye out for any outrageously pearly ones, but for the most part I don't see many anymore.

Due to time constraints and costs we only take pictures of the discs that either have more than one color in the disc or are collectible, like the USDGC Rocs. I will keep an eye out for any outrageously pearly ones, but for the most part I don't see many anymore.

I have noticed that too, that the natural beauties gold lines have been thinning out alot. They seem to be looking less like they used to.

Sorry, I know we won't have any of those. The lightest weight class I can order is 170-74g. :wall:
Hopefully Westside will make some light ones soon!

Its a good thing I snagged the few lightweight ones you had a few weeks ago then. :thmbup:

I just want to say that I have had nothing but great experiences ordering discs from DGC.

It's funny all those years I lived in Orlando (Off Kirkman & Colonial) I bought my plastic from the Barnett Pro, Bob Lewis.

Now that I live 800 miles away I still get my plastic from Orlando. Man, I miss going to the Krystal on Aloma & Semoran....