• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

You know what would be really cool? If you added a search feature that allowed us to find all discs with a certain flight characteristic. If I could look at all speed 11 discs, from all manufacturers, that would be incredible.

You know what would be really cool? If you added a search feature that allowed us to find all discs with a certain flight characteristic. If I could look at all speed 11 discs, from all manufacturers, that would be incredible.

To add to this. If you area able to add that ability. It would be cool if you could then filter it by manufacturer.

For example: Search Midrange discs, Innova would return all of Innova's mid's. For the big two companies (innova,discraft) I notice they have so many discs and all of the collectable roc's it's pages to search through if you search just by manufacturer (obviously the search feature is great if you're looking for one disc but if you're thinking of trying a new disc and you're not sure what you want I think this feature would be cool. Or vice versa searching by manufacturer then by disc type would be nice if to narrow down your results.

We are working on an update for the site and that is one of the things we are looking at. Hopefully we will be able to have that, or something similar.

To add to this. If you area able to add that ability. It would be cool if you could then filter it by manufacturer.

For example: Search Midrange discs, Innova would return all of Innova's mid's. For the big two companies (innova,discraft) I notice they have so many discs and all of the collectable roc's it's pages to search through if you search just by manufacturer (obviously the search feature is great if you're looking for one disc but if you're thinking of trying a new disc and you're not sure what you want I think this feature would be cool. Or vice versa searching by manufacturer then by disc type would be nice if to narrow down your results.

You can narrow your searched down like that with the Advanced Search feature currently on the site. It lets you search by Disc type, manufacturer and plastic. The link is just below the My Cart box on the left of the page.

If I take a flight down there, would you let me dump all of your discs on the warehouse floor and swim in them?

I will pick them up after.

Exact weights & color. Free shipping. Rewards program discount. Great customer service... and generally the best prices online. DGC.com is doin' it right!

Exact weights & color. Free shipping. Rewards program discount. Great customer service... and generally the best prices online. DGC.com is doin' it right!

Thank you for your continued support. We will keep doing our thing here so everyone can keep throwing exactly what they want to throw. :thmbup:

Do your Lat64 shipments come in at regular intervals or are they random? Regardless of that answer do you know the next date for the next shipment?

I like to try to be first so i can snag the light weight lat drivers. I need a 166g GL Saint and more 166g gl rivers.

Do your Lat64 shipments come in at regular intervals or are they random? Regardless of that answer do you know the next date for the next shipment?

I like to try to be first so i can snag the light weight lat drivers. I need a 166g GL Saint and more 166g gl rivers.

I order Latitude 64, and most of the smaller manufacturers, at the end of the month. My next order should arrive and be on the site by mid week next week.