• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I think it would be cool if 10%ers got a bag tag! I would buy one!(with a 10% discount of course) How many 10%ers do we have here on DGCR? I am!

I think it would be cool if 10%ers got a bag tag! I would buy one!(with a 10% discount of course) How many 10%ers do we have here on DGCR? I am!

I've been a 10%er for a long while now -- first to have color and weight selection, and still the best for it. I always check dgc first if im in need, especially for white/ dyer's plastic :)

Bags, swag, all the plastic, quick shipping and no problems = you get my business.

My dad will be coming in tommorow (or i guess today it's 2 a.m.) to buy some latitude 64 discs! On a side note, this is the only website I order from, great shipping and HUGE selection. I also like the fact that it's an under 30 minute drive from my house, so I can drive there or order online. Very convenient.

Wade, how many people have made it to the 7th level discount? I am at 6th level but have quite away to go to 7th.

Been at 10% for awhile! It only took about a year :gross: Wade and his staff do a excellent job and I recommend them to everybody :clap:

Been at 10% for awhile! It only took about a year :gross: Wade and his staff do a excellent job and I recommend them to everybody :clap:
:clap:

My first purchase was 12.11.08. The purchase that put me over the top was on 3.4.12. If they sold GB, Revo, HyzerBomb, and Grip bags, I would be a 25%er! LOL