• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

I am sorry you feel that way. We have had less issues with Smart Post than other shipping methods we have tried and are happy with the service.

Do you track your shipments so you know how long they take relative to the other shipper options? Or do you rely on customer feedback for that info?

Not sure what other issues you've had other than ship time to make it worth your while, but I recently bought a disc on a Wed and it didn't arrive until the next Tues. I've never had a disc take that long from DGC before.

Do you track your shipments so you know how long they take relative to the other shipper options? Or do you rely on customer feedback for that info?

Not sure what other issues you've had other than ship time to make it worth your while, but I recently bought a disc on a Wed and it didn't arrive until the next Tues. I've never had a disc take that long from DGC before.

We did many tests with DGC orders and determined that the delivery time for most orders is within a day or two of FedEx Ground service, and they can be tracked. We don't have to take them to the Post Office and it is far more cost effective since many of the two disc orders would require USPS Priority Mail postage. All of our Free Shipping options are based on weight so single discs orders have the longest shipping time, two disc orders are the second longest and once you get to 3 discs (or the equivalent weight for a bag or accessories) FedEx Ground may be the Free option. In all cases we have expedited options available in case there is the need, or desire, to get your discs sooner than the Free Shipping option.

We did many tests with DGC orders and determined that the delivery time for most orders is within a day or two of FedEx Ground service, and they can be tracked. We don't have to take them to the Post Office and it is far more cost effective since many of the two disc orders would require USPS Priority Mail postage. All of our Free Shipping options are based on weight so single discs orders have the longest shipping time, two disc orders are the second longest and once you get to 3 discs (or the equivalent weight for a bag or accessories) FedEx Ground may be the Free option. In all cases we have expedited options available in case there is the need, or desire, to get your discs sooner than the Free Shipping option.

Thanks for the explanation.

I am trying to decide between the Fade Light and the Crunch Box. It would be helpful to know the dimensions. I can't seem to find them on your site, or even on Fade Gear's site for that matter. Can you please provide the dimensions of both these bags. Thank you.

What weights and colors do you have with the white stamp? I'm looking for something max or close to it specifically.

Sorry it took a couple days for me to get back to you on this one. We currently have 4 orange and 1 red 175g DX Aviars with white stamps.

I am trying to decide between the Fade Light and the Crunch Box. It would be helpful to know the dimensions. I can't seem to find them on your site, or even on Fade Gear's site for that matter. Can you please provide the dimensions of both these bags. Thank you.

The Crunch Box is 18" wide X 10" tall X 9" deep (full of discs). The Fade Lite is approx 14" wide X 10" tall X 9" deep (full).

I hadn't ordered from you guys since '09 - I just want to thank you for keeping my discount active for that long when I put my latest order in. The communication through the process has been great. Top Notch.

Are there any plans of restocking the Gold Line Saints any time relatively soon?