• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Any ETA on more Echo plastic? looking for destroyers and leopards.

We have some Leopards in stock now. The yellow is the only color I have received recently. I wasn't able to order any Destroyers for the order arriving this week. I will be ordering again in about 10 days. Hopefully Destroyers will be available then.

I am trying to determine if the Lightning #2 Slice will float in water. Your web site says no. Some other sites say yes. I notice that your site indicated that the #1 Slice will float if under 170g. Is this perhaps also true for the #2 Slice? Please set me straight on this issue. Thanks. :)

I just tried out a Lightning #1 Slice and fell in love with it. So I looked on your site to check out other Lightning discs. I saw only basic and glow plastic versions of all the Lightnings you offer. Do you ever get them in Prostyle plastic? Thanks. :-D

I am trying to determine if the Lightning #2 Slice will float in water. Your web site says no. Some other sites say yes. I notice that your site indicated that the #1 Slice will float if under 170g. Is this perhaps also true for the #2 Slice? Please set me straight on this issue. Thanks. :)

According to Lightning's website, the #2 Slice does not float in any weights.

I just tried out a Lightning #1 Slice and fell in love with it. So I looked on your site to check out other Lightning discs. I saw only basic and glow plastic versions of all the Lightnings you offer. Do you ever get them in Prostyle plastic? Thanks. :-D

We don't currently stock the Prostyle plastic. We may be expanding to carry them, now that we have more room. :cool:

Is the 2007 USDGC Flat Top Ontario Roc the same thing as a "ching roc"? I have a 2007 Flat Top Ontario for sale and 2 or 3 potential buyers have confused it for a Ching Roc, and I have no idea if they are the same thing.

If I'm not mistaken, the 2007 USDGC Flat Top was sold exclusively through Disc Golf Center.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74826

Thanks for any info!

Yes, that Roc was produced exclusively for us and very closely resembled the Ching Roc due to the stamping process flattening the disc out.

Idk if this is the right department but what was the influence behind the ratings for the volt? It seems like the general consensus was that it was around an 8 or 9 speed with a neutral -1/1. I'm just trying to represent a more accurate portrayal of its flight characteristics and the fact that it doesn't fly enough like a teebird to have the same ratings. I know its a subjective system but I was just wondering.

Idk if this is the right department but what was the influence behind the ratings for the volt? It seems like the general consensus was that it was around an 8 or 9 speed with a neutral -1/1. I'm just trying to represent a more accurate portrayal of its flight characteristics and the fact that it doesn't fly enough like a teebird to have the same ratings. I know its a subjective system but I was just wondering.

The rating were initially posted from feedback on how the disc flew for some testers and the shape and design when I got the testers in. I haven't had a chance to throw it yet, but will be doing so in the very near future. I will of course update the ratings if needed (and it sounds like there will be a good chance I will need to). MVP doesn't have a rating system at this point so their discs require a little more time and testing to refine our ratings.

Right on man, it makes sense. I also wanted to thank you for the pearly purple GL River I ordered a week ago.

Just wondering if the Fade Crunch box has undergone a redesign. While shopping around I've noticed that some photos depict it with a mini disc pocket on the front of the putter pocket, while others seem to show it with just a logo patch in that same place. What can you tell me about this? Thanks.

Latest posts