• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Never knew this thread was here. Placed an order last week that included a 'unique' color SOLS that just looked blue in the picture. I gotta say it's the prettiest disc I now own, blue with symmetrical pink streaks underneath lightly showing through on top.

Always great service from DGC.

Never knew this thread was here. Placed an order last week that included a 'unique' color SOLS that just looked blue in the picture. I gotta say it's the prettiest disc I now own, blue with symmetrical pink streaks underneath lightly showing through on top.

Always great service from DGC.

I am glad you like the discs you got and hope to be sending more your way soon!

As someone who has spent WAY too much on your website. Is there any chance you are ever going to add another discount level?

Thank you for your orders and support. Based on the current margins and wholesale pricing, as well as the other value added offers like our Free Shipping offer, we do not have plans to add any additional levels at this time.

Good afternoon, Wade.

Name's Josh and I'm in the market for a good-quality, durable disc golf bag. Any recommendations?

DGC Wade,

As far as prices, probably anywhere from $25.00 to $100.00

Alright, here are some recommendations:
Shoulder bags:
Innova Deluxe Bag
Discraft Tournament Bag
Fade Gear Crunch Box Bag
Latitude 64 Pro Bag
Innova Competition Bag
Dynamic Discs Soldier Bag
Dynamic Discs Soldier Cooler Bag
Innova DISCarrier Bag

Backpack bag:
Dynamic Discs Trooper Backpack
Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack
Innova HeroPack Backpack
Discraft Tournament Backpack
Innova Super HeroPack Backpack

Alright, here are some recommendations:
Shoulder bags:
Innova Deluxe Bag
Discraft Tournament Bag
Fade Gear Crunch Box Bag
Latitude 64 Pro Bag
Innova Competition Bag
Dynamic Discs Soldier Bag
Dynamic Discs Soldier Cooler Bag
Innova DISCarrier Bag

Backpack bag:
Dynamic Discs Trooper Backpack
Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack
Innova HeroPack Backpack
Discraft Tournament Backpack
Innova Super HeroPack Backpack

Thanks, DGC Wade. I've heard a lot of good things about the Fade Gear Crunch Bag. What are your opinions on it?

Will you be getting any Electron Envys for release day, November 20th?

Last edited:
Wade, when are you going to have more pro D challengers in max weight?? I fuggin love them, also been playing for a year now and aside from one local pro shop (Nati Disc Golf) have purchased discs only from you guys, I love the site just wish some of the discs I wanted I could have more control over the exact weight I want, any way thanks a whole fuggin bunch for being so kick ass at what you do!!

Wade, when are you going to have more pro D challengers in max weight?? I fuggin love them, also been playing for a year now and aside from one local pro shop (Nati Disc Golf) have purchased discs only from you guys, I love the site just wish some of the discs I wanted I could have more control over the exact weight I want, any way thanks a whole fuggin bunch for being so kick ass at what you do!!

I am anxiously awaiting their return to being available for me to order from Discraft too. Hopefully it will be soon so I can restock.

Latest posts