• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Are you going to get more Zephyrs in?

Also, are you going to get more Mini Buzzzes in pink Z plastic?

I really wanted to pick some up and take advantage of the 15% off.

Are you going to get more Zephyrs in?

Also, are you going to get more Mini Buzzzes in pink Z plastic?

I really wanted to pick some up and take advantage of the 15% off.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to order Zephyrs for awhile now and I'm not sure if I will be able to again (might be discontinued soon). We also cannot order discs, even the Mini versions, by color so hopefully we will get more Pink ones when we have to order them again.

Hi Wade, are the purple Jawbreaker Challengers 170 grams and up, on the darker side or the lighter, more lavenderish side? 1, 2, or 3? Looking to stock up on 3's but will settle for 2's.(This is me assuming you're at a laptop sitting right next to the stock. If not, it's cool.)

tumblr_p1muor3WAh1v9kyzpo1_1280.jpg

Hi Wade, are the purple Jawbreaker Challengers 170 grams and up, on the darker side or the lighter, more lavenderish side? 1, 2, or 3? Looking to stock up on 3's but will settle for 2's.(This is me assuming you're at a laptop sitting right next to the stock. If not, it's cool.)

tumblr_p1muor3WAh1v9kyzpo1_1280.jpg

I apologize for the late reply. Unfortunately I didn't get an email notification for this post. I checked our stock and we have a 171, 172 and a 173 that match picture 2. We have a 173 and 174 that match picture 3.

I apologize for the late reply. Unfortunately I didn't get an email notification for this post. I checked our stock and we have a 171, 172 and a 173 that match picture 2. We have a 173 and 174 that match picture 3.

Hey no worries, thanks for the reply! I'll log on and order the two latter discs that match picture 3.

Yo Wade, any plans to offer Kastaplast? They're expensive and I like my discount.

If I wanted a stack of Prodigy discs say something like five F7 that weigh 173g in 400g plastic could you order that or do I have to pick them off one at a time as you randomly get them in? If you can make it happen would it be random colors?

If I wanted a stack of Prodigy discs say something like five F7 that weigh 173g in 400g plastic could you order that or do I have to pick them off one at a time as you randomly get them in? If you can make it happen would it be random colors?

Unfortunately, we cannot order by color or exact gram weights, so getting 5 of the same color and weight would be luck of the draw. If you let me know the color you were hoping for I will try to request it, but can't guarantee they will have those to send me in 173g.

Hi Wade, any idea when you guys will be getting in some more Discmania C-Line CD2's?

Any chance you will be getting in more of the Bite dog discs? Looks like you have the puppy size but not the larger ones

Any chance you will be getting in more of the Bite dog discs? Looks like you have the puppy size but not the larger ones

I heard that Dynamic Discs got more recently, but when I asked about them they indicated they found an issue with the run and they weren't ready for sale yet. Hopefully it was a minor issue and they are ready soon.

Wade, are you guys going to be getting any more of the Innova Logo Flatbill Snapback Mesh Caps in black and grey back in stock?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen on air. :D