• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Wade, did you already sell out of Streamline, or is it just not available yet? I wanted to pick some up during your anniversary sale.

Wade, did you already sell out of Streamline, or is it just not available yet? I wanted to pick some up during your anniversary sale.

Unfortunately, there were problems with the stamps on the ones we got to the point that we had to make the tough choice and return them to MVP/Streamline. I hope to have more in the near future.

Thanks, Wade. Sorry to hear about the stamp issue. I'll look out for your stock soon.

Are you guys going to get any S-PD2s in soon? I saw a few vendors starting to get their new run.

What is up with not having the CD3? I would rather order from DGC than Marshall St. but they have the CD3 so its making me wonder.

Hey Wade. Any chance of a P-line PD restock soon? Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been getting the email notifications from DGCR. Unfortunately, Innova has been out of many of the hottest Discmania molds. I order what I can every two weeks when I place my Innova order. I hope to see more available soon.

What is up with not having the CD3? I would rather order from DGC than Marshall St. but they have the CD3 so its making me wonder.

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been getting the email notifications from DGCR. Innova just announced the CD3 as a stock option late last week and I will be getting them very soon.

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been getting the email notifications from DGCR. Unfortunately, Innova has been out of many of the hottest Discmania molds. I order what I can every two weeks when I place my Innova order. I hope to see more available soon.

Any estimate on when the Discmania P-Line P2 will be back in stock? Thanks.