• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Axiom Alias

4 Aliases. The lightest one is 168. Will throw 'em tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 66
Remaining Aliases at DGC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 70
Damn, am I seeing sandals on your feet 811rv?

That is not my reality at the moment - those are nice looking discs though.

also snagged a no-stamp alias. even if i don't like the alias and envy, at least i have two blanks to practice dyes on! love MST for no stamps. life savers.

IMO the alias is like a power players truth. both can fly ropes, just within their respected power zone. truth is flat top, the alias i have is not.

Re: Alias vs. Truth, I think it depends on power and clean form. I find the Alias is able to hold an anny better and to be less overstable in the low speed portion of the flight, where I always had a good fade out of the Truth and it would flex out of annies. I also found the Truth to fly much faster and to resist OAT more, but MVP discs in general tend to put my OAT on blast, which is not a bad thing.

Maybe if my form were better I would see the Alias as more overstable than the Truth, but I found the opposite.

there's more than 3 you just need to choose different weights. I just got a dark blue core red rim alias at 177g. my old high school colors

You're right.

That's a pretty cumbersome way to view all the discs. I just searched through more of the weights and there aren't that many left in any weight. 176g, and 177g seem to have the most left.