• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Axiom Alias

Don't worry, Aim. I'm sure there are more mids...with an "s" coming up soon! :thmbup::thmbup:

While we're speculating, what mids do they still need? They could maybe go with a beefier Vector (longer mid), a flippier Tangent (shorter), and a flippy Axis (longer). And, if it's possible with GYRO, maybe a super flippy Kite/Wolf/beat Stingray type disc. Something that would flip for anybody, for carving up the woods.

So, there could possibly be three, or four more mids in the MVP/Axiom lineup before it's all said and done. Plus baseline plastic coming up too. How about an Alias, or Tangent in baseline? Drooool.

Its why im only bagging a tangent right now.. Does it all and goes just as far (maybe could put vector out the furthest by few feet but only on a D line and with a tailwind its the tangent allll day) I might give this one a shot though if it retains the HSS. For sure doesn't appear to hold the turn like a tangent does.

the more i use my tangent the more i want this, but also the more i'm not sure i NEED this. my throwing style has changed to one with a much more level release.

what i want is a longer wizard. :3

i keep flopping back and forth between throwing the tangent and throwing the wizard. it's frustrating. sometimes i don't know which one to throw.

nope. delicious pink wizards.

tried them both and did not really care for them. :p i really wanted to but i just couldn't.

Geez, I just got 5 Wizards. Can't throw them yet because of sub zero temps (don't want to break them). But, I've been getting used to both the Ion and Anode, so these Wizards (which feel kinda 'chintzy') better perform.

haha! well, to each their own. i've got 5 nearly identical wizards and they are the bees knees. bet you my main driving wizard starts to turn over before your ion or anode. ;)

that's why i like wizards, really. there is no such thing as a wizard that cannot do what you want it to do - you just need to use it more first. beat it up. i find the firm softs with a bit of tack/matte finish. they hold up well for everything, from driving to approaches to putting. i love it. every time a wizard hits a tree an angel gets its wings.

i also use the new run of slick blue that is pretty bomb-proof, same with the firm OG's . . . they are like the rocs of putters except i found a roc to be more OS relative to the wizard which i did not like.

hopefully the alias will be close, with it's slow speed and higher HSS than the tangent.

Last edited:
Looking forward to more time with this disc. Feels so much better than an Axis or Vector... preorder ships in two days!

Now, if it would only get above 0 and stop snowing...

The Ion beat out the Wizard for me, i do keep a base plastic wizard around as a backup for extreme weather conditions though.

The Alias will be fun to put up against my beat vectors, im thinking Fresh vector, Alias, beat tangent for a complete mid setup.. will be hard to replace a beat vector though, thats my baby.