• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

If the core is different than the Ion (i.e. shallow), it sounds reasonable that Axiom may offer a new OS putter in the future based on the Envy core. Could go head to head with the Zone.

I'm just hoping it's a little squared off at the flightplate. I don't see it being shallow like a Zone though.

Where is the guy who was so sure that one of these discs was a OS putter like the Zone and had already pulled his zone from the bag? :p

Ha, Zone is still in my bag. So workable for OS approaches esp FH. Envy, being low profile might be comfy to FH, but seems not OS enough to replace Zone. However I believe MVP will come up with OS version of Envy. Give 'em time to fill up some holes!

It's funny because we're basically saying the same thing in two or three different threads.

re: Flight Charts.. lookin at next week for features

re: Press Release.. Haha, I wrote that, too. Just a matter of voice. I can break it down in forum terms on the forum.

re: Stamps and logo. The AD logo represents two elements/densities forming an aesthetic monument. Neutron stamp is based on Da Vinci flying machines; beautiful representations of science. Proton stamp is a representation of the visual properties of the plastic.

Super pimp stamp bro. :thmbup: I have always thought the Da Vinci type drawings were cool looking. Is this a one time thing for the release or will all the stamps have something Da Vinci looking?

Super pimp stamp bro. :thmbup: I have always thought the Da Vinci type drawings were cool looking. Is this a one time thing for the release or will all the stamps have something Da Vinci looking?
Thanks! That's the stock Neutron stamp, so it'll be used for regular production and updated for each model.

This knob?

lol yeah I think it was that post. I know it wasn't you, BigSky. You made the thread. That thread was classic shenanigans. So much about base plastic and no one said another off shoot company. I don't care why they split it up but I think variety is cool and I do love a good nano so if I can get a white with green rim nano in the coming months I'll be happy about it.

Ha, Zone is still in my bag. So workable for OS approaches esp FH. Envy, being low profile might be comfy to FH, but seems not OS enough to replace Zone. However I believe MVP will come up with OS version of Envy. Give 'em time to fill up some holes!

I think it was the guy that tbird888 quoted. I guess a few of you were duped into thinking a zone replacment was this axiom thing. :eek: Don't be embarrassed. It's a common part of group hysteria. One guy says something and it turns into a snowball of mistruths and wild speculation.

Now that there is a company split I hope one will put it's efforts towards that elusive overmold distance driver that everyone keeps saying is coming. That's what I want to see along with the cool color nanos. I really love a good nano mini. :D

I think it will be interesting to see how retailers stock up on everyone's color choices. And how will MVP handle the logistics?

I think it will be interesting to see how retailers stock up on everyone's color choices. And how will MVP handle the logistics?

I doubt it'll be a custom process. MVP will knock out a bunch of combos, and retailers will list them as such. I don't foresee special requests being fulfilled. It'll be just like how retailers handle Vibram discs or the Innova Atlas, with individual photos or descriptions.

I doubt it'll be a custom process. MVP will knock out a bunch of combos, and retailers will list them as such. I don't foresee special requests being fulfilled. It'll be just like how retailers handle Vibram discs or the Innova Atlas, with individual photos or descriptions.

Right. For the guy wanting the odd color combo, he might be out of luck. Or at least it might not match the color and weight he wants.

How is that any different from the people who insist on specific disc/stamp color combinations on discs and have to rely on the secondary market now?

How is that any different from the people who insist on specific disc/stamp color combinations on discs and have to rely on the secondary market now?

You mean like the MP? I didn't think of that. Plus, I don't care about the whole stamp thing like some players do, so that didn't cross my mind either.

Either way, I'm still curious to see how it pans out. :)

I imagine that would run the cost up by allowing people to custom order weight/color/overmold.

Unless you guys wanted to pay even more for an MVP disc...I could be wrong, but I'm sure I'm headed in the right direction.

I don't know how custom the ordering process is now. It might just be that retailers will place their orders as always, and MVP will deliver a smorgasbord of color combos.

Latest posts