• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

I guess I'll check both of these discs out and have a round with only these two discs. But it does seem unnecessary. I'm still waiting on baseline plastic, Eclipse Neutron, and finishing out putting the remaining discs in Proton.

They should have put what zam said in their press release.

This times 1,000.

Axiom just caught me off guard and the new brand was so unexpected my initial reaction was just confusion. Zam cleared that up in a few paragraphs. You should add some of that and rewrite your press release.

Axiom discs now makes a lot more sense.

Zam - I'd still love an explanation of what the new Axiom disc stamp is and what it means. What does it represent?

So MVP had one overmold color before Innova produced the atlas? :wall:

Seen a first run Ion? How about an Eclipse anything?

You're done here, you've trolled enough, convinced no one. Go relax, golf, watch football something. Your blood pressure is through the roof. Let the people who enjoy MVP do so in peace without someone coming in to pick a fight.

:clap::clap::clap:

I can't wait to see what disc dyers and artists are going to do with color combo's. There's going to be a lot of these discs as wall hangers.

I'm one who's picky about buying a certain color and weight with my MVP discs. I have a feeling it's going to be even trickier. Let's not talk about foil colors. :) It's going to be the death of me.

re: Flight Charts.. lookin at next week for features

re: Press Release.. Haha, I wrote that, too. Just a matter of voice. I can break it down in forum terms on the forum.

re: Stamps and logo. The AD logo represents two elements/densities forming an aesthetic monument. Neutron stamp is based on Da Vinci flying machines; beautiful representations of science. Proton stamp is a representation of the visual properties of the plastic.

re: Stamps and logo. The AD logo represents two elements/densities forming an aesthetic monument. Neutron stamp is based on Da Vinci flying machines; beautiful representations of science. Proton stamp is a representation of the visual properties of the plastic.

Well, duh.... but what were you REALLY trying to say? j/k :D
They are awesome... well done

No guarantee on any of this. No manufacturer makes every mold in every available plastic.

I know this. The Resistor, Servo, and Tensor can stay in Neutron only. I just want the Shock and Amp in Proton really. The other three would be bonuses.

I'm exclusive to mvp for minis. I like the nano a lot. I would like to see some axiom nanos. They are flat and double as a drink coaster.

Where is the guy who was so sure that one of these discs was a OS putter like the Zone and had already pulled his zone from the bag? :p

Where is the guy who was so sure that one of these discs was a OS putter like the Zone and had already pulled his zone from the bag? :p

Maybe you were remembering me, but I pulled the Zone from my bag long ago. The Envy should be the perfect complement to the Ion.

Edit: Just read the description again from the other thread. Maybe it won't be as OS as I thought. Still can't wait to try it out.

It doesn't really sound overstable to me. Just stable with slight fade, like alot of other putters, but with a shallower rim.

It doesn't really sound overstable to me. Just stable with slight fade, like alot of other putters, but with a shallower rim.

Possibly. Even if it's just as stable at the Ion, it should find its way into many bags. The shallow rim will appeal to a whole new group of players.

Possibly. Even if it's just as stable at the Ion, it should find its way into many bags. The shallow rim will appeal to a whole new group of players.

This for sure. It looks like it has the flat dome and shallowness of a pure but the blunt nose of a lid.

If the core is different than the Ion (i.e. shallow), it sounds reasonable that Axiom may offer a new OS putter in the future based on the Envy core. Could go head to head with the Zone.