• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

so instead of carrying the Zone and the Teebird. you will carry a Tensor,Envy,Resistor,Servo, and another disc?

Why not? Those discs are so much fun for me. Also I am trying to get on MVP Team :) I think you will play well with me in some wooden technical courses in SC, might do next fall as I will drive through SC.

Hmm. I was def getting different results but only threw mine about seven times. I'll report after playing a few rounds today but I was about all ready to say that the Envy was the second most OS disc MVP has had a hand in yet only behind the shock.

But you are throwing it over 400 and calling it an axis killer. Theirs some disconnect here. I thought for me the Alias was much closer to an Axis. Maybe I got a super beefy Envy, or just was't throwing it well yesterday on little patches of cleared snow but I def didn't think axis. My first comparison that I thoughts of was actually Prodiscus Jokeri or innova Pig (or like you said in other thread Rhyno). Your envy was really going further than your alias?

I believe he was talking about the Alias being an Axis killer and threw the Envy 425'.

Putters can go that far. I've hit 400+ with driving putters like the Pure. Just from the picture, the Envy has a similar driving profile

Why not? Those discs are so much fun for me. Also I am trying to get on MVP Team :) I think you will play well with me in some wooden technical courses in SC, might do next fall as I will drive through SC.

Didn't you get the memo that this isn't supposed to be fun? It's serious. You must only throw the least amount of molds possible, and you must choose from socially-accepted stand-bys like the Zone and Teebird. No more than one disc per shot. Robble robble. :p

Didn't you get the memo that this isn't supposed to be fun? It's serious. You must only throw the least amount of molds possible, and you must choose from socially-accepted stand-bys like the Zone and Teebird. No more than one disc per shot. Robble robble. :p

so because i dont need 5 molds for 4 shots im not having fun?

Putters can go that far. I've hit 400+ with driving putters like the Pure. Just from the picture, the Envy has a similar driving profile

I first thought the same thing when the profile picture came out-- found the specs only a little slower/slightly larger diameter.

Lol, stop trolling and shut up. You know that's not what he's saying. Seriously, just shut up

I am not trolling. what did he mean then? it sounded like he said because I dont throw 6 different discs for shots 2 discs can do I am not having fun.

I am not trolling. what did he mean then? it sounded like he said because I dont throw 6 different discs for shots 2 discs can do I am not having fun.

What I meant is that you're busy bagging on an MVP thrower who is having fun by questioning his mold choices. Same thing you've been doing here for awhile now. You might be having fun, too, but you certainly never seem like it.

I wasnt even bagging on him. I just wanted to understand the logic. people act like u have to have a certain disc in your bag. I dont think that way. I throw what works. I have about 5 diff brands in my bag. but trying to force an awesome disc like the zone out of your bag bc you can use 3 different discs to cover all its shots? that seems stupid. thats like needing a hammer, but instead, because its more fun, im gonna use some pliers, a vice grip and a screw driver to hammer that nail in. it may work, but is it practical?

I wasnt even bagging on him. I just wanted to understand the logic. people act like u have to have a certain disc in your bag. I dont think that way. I throw what works. I have about 5 diff brands in my bag. but trying to force an awesome disc like the zone out of your bag bc you can use 3 different discs to cover all its shots? that seems stupid. thats like needing a hammer, but instead, because its more fun, im gonna use some pliers, a vice grip and a screw driver to hammer that nail in. it may work, but is it practical?

Fine, you weren't bagging on him. But you do seem to forget sometimes - especially when hanging out in the MVP threads - that it is OK to have fun, regardless of the discs people want to throw. If someone has room in their bag, isn't married to the Zone, and has a brand they prefer, why does it matter to you if it is fun over practical? That's all I'm saying.

Now this thread has become VoR's soapbox thread once again. I think we already have a few of those...no need for another one. Might want to learn to step off once in a while and let the people with pertinent information post...unless your goal is to derail as many threads as possible.

The one question I'd have for any of the testers is how well this thing fights out of a forced anhyzer from RHFH...say, if you're sitting in a tough lie on the left side of the rough, will it fight out right away and hold a straighter line? Or will it still have that strong-ish fade at the end making something of a hybrid flex shot?

Last edited:
dude changes his name to 'voice of reason' and a signature that says he bashes dgcr, and then he's gonna act like he wasn't acting foul? Please... At least own up to it

I can relate to what 811rv was saying on disc selection. I no longer carry a teebird because I feel like the Servo and a couple others I carry for different reasons also cover what I was throwing a TB for. Nothing wrong with evaluating the bag and going with what YOU feel more comfortable with carrying. It's personal choice combined with personal ability. No right or wrong here.

Envy goes far and straight. I'll take it to the range later and confirm the MikeC myth.

It will fit nicely next to my clozer as a stable driving putter off the tee

dude changes his name to 'voice of reason' and a signature that says he bashes dgcr, and then he's gonna act like he wasn't acting foul? Please... At least own up to it

My signature is not in reference to me. It is in reference to the idiots posting in the Salient thread about censorship.

thanks for trying.