• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Wrath Distance Driver

Would anybody say that its pointless to carry the wrath and the insanity in the same bag?

Not at all! The Insanity and Wrath is a great US / OS paring. I add a (Fission) Volt in-between for the Neutral-Stable slot; covers all my Control and Distance driver needs like a king-sized blanket...

You could get away on almost every course with Wrath, Insanity, Envy, and Atom

Thanks! I was thinking that would be the case. I wont even try to judge the wrath after just a few tosses but its definitely stable. I feel like if the insanity is less stable I could get some serious distance with the wrath being more reliable in the wind. I cant imagine how overstable the fireball is.

Tonight was my third time out with the Wrath and it finally started to really click. Am I crazy to say that mine on a flat snap is just going stupid straight? Minimal fade. Anyone else getting this?

for sure the tesla has some extra LSS. Wrath was weird as it wasn't OS but did have a touch of late fade. I prefer the volt.

Yea mine flies more like a longer crave than a tesla.

Lots of variables (disc weight, arm speed, altitude, etc.) but my experience was not like this. I bag two Craves in different weights and love the utility of the mold. I feel like I am still waiting for that magic 5th driver in the 20mm class that goes between the Tesla and Inertia or the Insanity and Wrath. For me, my brand new Neutron Wrath (around 170) flew like a Tesla (maybe even a touch more LSS) so I didn't see a need for it with a Tesla already in the bag.

I wonder if I need to try a few more samples in different plastics to see what's up.

For me, my brand new Neutron Wrath (around 170) flew like a Tesla (maybe even a touch more LSS) so I didn't see a need for it with a Tesla already in the bag.

My 175 N Wrath is like this. I just have the one, could be wonky. I'm gonna try to find one P in the 160s.

Would anybody say that its pointless to carry the wrath and the insanity in the same bag? Ive only thrown the wrath so far. Does anyone carry all 4 in that speed class?

I actually carry Wrath, Insanity, Virus and yes I have been kicking around getting a Fireball. I used to carry a Monster, so may as well get a Fireball. Lol.

I still like the 162ish Neutron Wrath. Overstable enough for big-fade drives, but not too overstable for my old-guy drives.

I hear the Protons are less overstable. Truth? Would I notice a difference from the Neutrons?

I actually carry Wrath, Insanity, Virus and yes I have been kicking around getting a Fireball. I used to carry a Monster, so may as well get a Fireball. Lol.

Is the virus good for an easy anny for someone who may not be the best at annys?

At a lighter weight for sure. I can release my max weight on a nice hyzer and still get a great right turn at 300-350'

If you have trouble with annys no disc will really help as they all can be thrown on a anhyzer but i find very smooth lines out of the virus. Not flippy at all though.

Is anyone noticing any differences between the Neutron and Proton versions? I have the Neutron version and love it!

Proton and Neutron Wrath seem to fly the same. I like the feel of Neutron more though. If anyone has a 172g Wrath for sale with a red rim lemme know!