• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

I was at USF playing and my jump putt attempt on 4 landed about 15-20' past the pin. The water is about 30' behind the pin, and as I was walking up to my Wizard I saw a 12' gator just sitting there (it really was that long). I waited for a bit and it didn't move, so I got my disc. It never moved till the group behind me got there my next time around, and then it just went in the water.

Kind of freaky though.

222708_10150158712929064_634969063_6848709_2480168_n.jpg

I was not a happy camper.

On Renny Hole 14 Gold. Basket is at about the 2 o'clock position. Talk about Jail!

attachment.php

Attachments

• zMust_See_KP_in_Jail.jpg
    zMust_See_KP_in_Jail.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,172
Any of you deep south people every land next to a gator? I imagine having a golden retriever would be very handy that day.

I must admit if I came across a gator or a croc on a course I think I would almost have to throw my Gator infront of it and take a picture :D.

You don't have to go that far South. There's a little gator in the pond at Bill Smith park in Oak Island, NC. My bro threw his Roc in there and although it could have been easily gotten, he didn't feel like tangling with the ~4 ft monster of the deep. :|

On Renny Hole 14 Gold. Basket is at about the 2 o'clock position. Talk about Jail!

attachment.php

My discs have a nose for lies like this. Isn't it amazing how discs can fly into that crap as clean as a whistle, but Thor's Hammer can't get them back out?

copper head

Copperhead!

Thats a pretty good size copper head. I would let that disc have a vacation till the snake moved on. I dont play around with things that can kill or cost me thousands of dollars in medical bills.

We have a very healthy population of those critters here in the Waco area.
Add up all the cotton mouth, copper head, rattlers, and coral snakes...

Not to mention the spiders and scorpions that are plentiful.

Not where I would want to be! That guy was in there while we were playing Cliff Stephens last summer.

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 482
I was on vacation in NC down on oak island. I had been playing for only about 4-6 months and threw into the pond twice off of the tee. I didnt have many discs so i wasnt going to not get them and not be able to play the rest of my time down there. I go swimming and retrieve both as well as a few others, but as im climbing out a mainance guy informs me thay there are alligators and poisonous snakes in there.-__-

Latest posts