• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Got in a round on Wednesday. Really like the bag over the one round. Couple little complaints, but I'm going to hold my final judgment until after my tourney tomorrow

1) The padded part of the straps could be longer, but I'm also really big, so that's on me.
2) the side storage pockets taper towards the back as the get to the bottom so keys or other small things can be hard to get out of the bottom
3) the extra fabric that's in the side pockets that creates a fold is annoying
4) kinda top heavy if you put a phone and wallet in the top pocket, so it's easy to Tip over
5)no dividers in the pockets (can be custom added)
6) no clip in the pockets for keys
7) and my only real complaint, the fabric on one of the straps wasn't sewn or glued good to the padding so it twists.

Overall I really like the bag. The complaints(besides the strap twisting around the padding) are very minor and just things I like a bag to have. I will say my back and shoulders feels great.

1) The padded part of the straps could be longer, but I'm also really big, so that's on me.
2) the side storage pockets taper towards the back as the get to the bottom so keys or other small things can be hard to get out of the bottom
3) the extra fabric that's in the side pockets that creates a fold is annoying
4) kinda top heavy if you put a phone and wallet in the top pocket, so it's easy to Tip over
5)no dividers in the pockets (can be custom added)
6) no clip in the pockets for keys
7) and my only real complaint, the fabric on one of the straps wasn't sewn or glued good to the padding so it twists.

Overall I really like the bag. The complaints(besides the strap twisting around the padding) are very minor and just things I like a bag to have. I will say my back and shoulders feels great.

I think you're the second or third person to mention this, but I am not sure what you guys mean. Can you post a photo?

Glad your body held up well. How'd the tourney go?

Tourney went well. Was 1 back in Adv after 1st round. Blew up in the 2nd round and finished 6th. Won CTP though.

^^Thanks. So it looks like the fabric is there for when the pocket is full to be able to expand more, yeah? I could see how that might be a pain if you didn't have it crammed.

Congrats on the CTP!

It looks like the piece of fabric is cut too big and the flap is left when sewn in. It doesn't really or can't expand the way it's sewn in.

Purple and white. Had a dlink hook added to the right pocket. Elastic band added to the right strap. And buckles at the chest and waist added.

You got white? I was told the white gets too dirty from their machines. I wanted white on my original plan

He told me he changed his policy on using white literally just this week.

Anyone see that custom bag up for auction on Dollar Disc Auctions? (Facebook). It's pretty sick.

Who's got a photo? I'm not in that group, I'd spend too much money.

10172749_672378976157186_5603481953852630801_n_zps8a1a4c06.jpg

10308193_672378949490522_5341269044988975520_n_zps45971efa.jpg

Something about extra long straps also...

Latest posts