• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

I just got my bag and started loading it up. I think it's been talked about in the thread before, but it seems the discs fit much better upside down.

Yes that is true and once the pockets stretch a bit you can fit. 4 in almost all of them. I have 4 distance drivers up top, 3 fairways below that, and mix of mids and putters, 4 each in the bottom 2 and two practice putters below everything. Total of 17 all vertically.

Got someone to trade me their Maroon/Grey (perfect because I'm an Aggie) Ergo2 for my Grip A. STOKED.

Just got mine in. It's a little smaller and tighter than I had imagined. I'm sure it will stretch out a bit over time. It feels very comfortable and light. I've got a tourney next Saturday, so i'll really get to try it out

I will snap pics when I get back home.

The sleeves for the discs and side pockets are what I thought would be a little bigger

I think I've found a set up I like. 21 discs, 2 minis, 3 towels, and a birdie bag.

3 putters, 3 Mids, 10 drivers in main, 2 drivers underneith, 2 Mids and 1 putter up front.

Only disc problem I have is getting discs back in putter pocket with the discs in bottom section.

Also, the side pockets have extra material so there's a flap of fabric in there That's a bit annoying, but doesn't really get in the way. More of a mental thing. They also taper off a lot on the bottom, so there's less space than anticipated.

All in all, I'm pleased

That is a great looking bag Slappy. Could you put a small water bottle inside the side zip pockets without compromising the internal storage? I like to carry 20 discs when I travel and I take out 5-6 (backups) when I play. My Grip (L) does not do well when under loaded. My water bottle holders are usually empty and available for quick storage if necessary. I carry my water inside one of the side zippered pockets on my Grip. I would like to do the same with the ERGO 2.

Excellent. Thank you. Looks like the bag for me. I just need to come up with a custom color scheme now. :)

I didn't like the foam tube on the handle so ripped it off and wrapped the handle with some rope.
I like it so far, it holds the handle up. I'll probably re-do it when I get some black paracord.

Can someone tell me how many Zippers are on the bag - I have one being made and forgot to ask John how many zippers so I can get some Zipper Pulls made before I get the bag.

Thanks in Advance.