• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Trying to answer a question for our DGCR friend BENDER. What's the warranty on the Ergo 2? I can't find anything in this thread or on the BH site.

thanks man, I was just thinking about posting that question but didn't know how buried this thread was.

It looks as if the ergo may have a limited warranty protecting against manufacturer's defects.

I had fun looking at it and messing around with the layout, but weather and family stuff kept me from the course. I will hopefully get in a tomorrow at the course I've got a tournament at this weekend

I played my first round and on about the fifth time grabbing the bag by the handle, one side had the seam connecting to the outside of the bag snap. So now one side has some give to it. The handle must actually be attached somewhere inside, so it's more of an annoyance than anything.

I'm going to try to get a hold of him. I can still use the handle, but I'm not sure if it will just get worse. Basically one side moves some when I grab the handle now and there is space where the handle attaches that I can put my finger in now.

I'm still not quite sure what you are describing. Can I see a picture? I've been teetering on getting this bag for awhile now.

I probably should have went the picture route in the first place. I just got an email back from John and he is going to take care of it. Got a really prompt response from him as well.

Attachments

• Bag.jpg
    Bag.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 123
On that video, FYI, you say it's quite revolutionary because it has vertical storage but the Simian has been doing that for years.

With that being said, I love the bag :)

Latest posts