• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

I hope when I get my bag I do not have any of these issues. Kind of worries me now.

Don't worry. I've had an original Ergo2 and new custom one and I haven't had these problems. I do stack my discs with the bottom towards the sky, so that could be the difference.

I've only had mine for like a month now, but no structural issues for me so far.
Overall, it's a good bag for the price.
The top pocket, front flap area seem kinda goofy to me and I don't much care for the drink holders.
If I ran a different config and less discs, I could probably stuff a hoody in the bottom. It's just not something I've needed to try yet. :p
If you require a lot of storage, get a bigger bag though.

57eAoTQl.jpg

I've only had mine for like a month now, but no structural issues for me so far.
Overall, it's a good bag for the price.
The top pocket, front flap area seem kinda goofy to me and I don't much care for the drink holders.
If I ran a different config and less discs, I could probably stuff a hoody in the bottom. It's just not something I've needed to try yet. :p
If you require a lot of storage, get a bigger bag though.

57eAoTQl.jpg
I can't put discs in my bag like that because it bulges in the back and is very uncomfortable.

Update: BigHyzer contacted me and is sending me a replacement bag. :thmbup:

I can't put discs in my bag like that because it bulges in the back and is very uncomfortable.

Update: BigHyzer contacted me and is sending me a replacement bag. :thmbup:

I am also being sent a replacement bag for the issue I had with the handle. Quick responses from John via email as well. :thmbup:

Glad to hear John is taking care of you guys. For a one-man operation, he is putting out a nice product and, impressively, fixing mistakes quickly. I can't wait to see how my bag comes out.

Don't worry. I've had an original Ergo2 and new custom one and I haven't had these problems. I do stack my discs with the bottom towards the sky, so that could be the difference.

This is the way I plan to have mine, just like how they say you should with a Gorilla Boy Simian.

Glad to hear John is taking care of you guys. For a one-man operation, he is putting out a nice product and, impressively, fixing mistakes quickly. I can't wait to see how my bag comes out.

Mine is due to arrive today...

Hmm. I thought maybe it would have some knobs or rails or something. Does it hold up well? How strong is 1680d ballistic nylon?

It's the same material as the bottom of voodoo bags, very durable and resistant to tears and abrasion. This is the next best thing to rails or feet.