• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

I could easily be mistaken, but I had always thought that Brodie's releases were more along the lines of him putting in custom orders with Discraft and then selling those custom stamps. The first releases were at Foundation, which he has an ownership stake in. I'm not sure what the dynamic is with his site at Discraft, but Paige has a similar one.

Discraft definitely sells some Brodie discs wholesale- not strictly Brodie "putting in an order."

People bashing DC for producing these discs and Missy not getting a disc for her DGPT win…I don't think they're the same situation. DC hasn't produced a stamp for any of their players winning a DGPT event, correct?

correct

But yeah, lack of supply is annoying. I honestly think none of us really have any idea the scope of how fast things have grown the last two years and how behind the curve the manufacturers really were with being able to scale their production up that much. It's going to take a long time for things to get caught back up.

Yep.

Uh oh...time to boycott Discraft again ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-112015_AOL.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-112015_AOL.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 879
Oatmeal raisin cookies are delicious as hell. I mean I love chocolate chip, and all sorts of cookies... but that's not gonna make me disappointed to bite into an oatmeal raisin. Those things are great.

The original breakfast bar. Dont want spiced though. Heartier the better.

Next time you guys make oatmeal cookies substitute butterscotch chips in for the raisins... You can thank me later.:D
Dude, have you learned nothing from this explosion in disc golf where now you can't find any disc you actually need for sale anywhere? You go giving away the oatmeal cookie secret everybody is going to do it. Then you are going to go shopping and you can't find a store that still has any butterscotch chips. :mad:

picture.php

attachment.php
Uh oh...time to boycott Discraft again ;)

I just can't see the "Funky." I see another word. But not "Funky." I think their graphic artist failed.

Also, whoever put this together seems to think that the Buzzz, which these are, are putters now. I mean Discraft could just be declaring the Buzzz a putter and I guess that would make no real difference in the long run.

Last edited:

Latest posts