• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

Dude, have you learned nothing from this explosion in disc golf where now you can't find any disc you actually need for sale anywhere? You go giving away the oatmeal cookie secret everybody is going to do it. Then you are going to go shopping and you can't find a store that still has any butterscotch chips. :mad:

picture.php

Lucky for me then i had to quit eating sugar...:|:(

attachment.php

Also, whoever put this together seems to think that the Buzzz, which these are, are putters now. I mean Discraft could just be declaring the Buzzz a putter and I guess that would make no real difference in the long run.

I also thought the same thing. Whomever took that screen shot did not do us any favors. In the original email the putter item is referring to actual putter release and not Buzzzz.

Looks like the Brode-ster is moving out of DFW. He was giving away old Ultrastars at the courses this weekend. I'm actually disappointed, I was hoping his notoriety would help us get some new courses installed in the North Dallas/Denton area.

Looks like the Brode-ster is moving out of DFW. He was giving away old Ultrastars at the courses this weekend. I'm actually disappointed, I was hoping his notoriety would help us get some new courses installed in the North Dallas/Denton area.

I thought that happened a few months ago?

Don't know.

We gave a lot of great options, just a bit of a drive.

Brodie seems to be playing better this year but still not good enough to compete with the best.

Also seems like Brodie isn't a fan of Paul's teaching:
https://twitter.com/brodiesmith21/status/1507111509792591879?s=21&t=AvB4nQMFOkJnbE150dq4ZQ

Twitter sucks. I clicked that link, read the twit then clicked the back button to find nothing relevant. Eventually stumbled through Brodie's twits to get context.

Twitters structure is intentional garbage to draw people in to the soap opera.

Ya things do get lost in translation with Twitter. Brodie basically just said he learned more from Drew than Paul so nothing really wrong with that. He has been practicing with Drew more in recent months too.

The best players don't always make the best coaches and teachers anyways. That's true with all sports.

Interesting that for all Brodie's complaining about Dogwood and praise of the Thorn, his R1 2021 performance was twice as good relative to the field than his 2022 R1 performance

Twitter sucks. I clicked that link, read the twit then clicked the back button to find nothing relevant. Eventually stumbled through Brodie's twits to get context.

Twitters structure is intentional garbage to draw people in to the soap opera.

The only thing I did when I clicked the link is scroll up and I saw all the pertinent posts.

The only thing I did when I clicked the link is scroll up and I saw all the pertinent posts.

I was on my phone and all that showed up was Brodie's reply to Drew. I tapped the back arrow and that went to Drew's twits which are interspersed with a bunch of "recommended" twits.

EDIT: on my PC, works like you said. Not sure why the twit app is such a PITA.

EDIT: on my PC, works like you said. Not sure why the twit app is such a PITA.

Because Twitter is a raging dumpster fire that brings out the absolute worst in people. There are a couple news accounts I check in on but I refuse to log back in and get sucked into the simian poo-flinging that happens in the comments.

A friend is recovering from surgery, knows I play and expressed interest on learning more. So I suggested she watch coverage of the Belton. Long story short, she watched and told me that Brodie was her favorite player to watch, and that she didn't like Chris Dickerson because of his better than everyone attitude, lol. I didn't have the heart to tell her that she has it backwards, lol.

I did tell her that Brodie is a polarizing guy, people either love him or hate him, and that to me Chris seems like one of the nicer guys on tour.

A friend is recovering from surgery, knows I play and expressed interest on learning more. So I suggested she watch coverage of the Belton. Long story short, she watched and told me that Brodie was her favorite player to watch, and that she didn't like Chris Dickerson because of his better than everyone attitude, lol. I didn't have the heart to tell her that she has it backwards, lol.

I did tell her that Brodie is a polarizing guy, people either love him or hate him, and that to me Chris seems like one of the nicer guys on tour.

That's funny, the more I've time I've spent following each of them, the more I've come to your friends POV. Chris is a killer man. So good but cold-blooded.

Latest posts