• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

Well sadly my BOS is a POS. I have had it bagged for about 3 weeks and it has already lost a lot of stability and at this point is pretty much just a fresh buzzz with no glide which is worthless to my bag since I already have 2 buzzzes. Looks like the BOS will be replaced by my truth tooled verdict again...

Well sadly my BOS is a POS. I have had it bagged for about 3 weeks and it has already lost a lot of stability and at this point is pretty much just a fresh buzzz with no glide which is worthless to my bag since I already have 2 buzzzes. Looks like the BOS will be replaced by my truth tooled verdict again...

What??? Dont know what BOS you got but Ive got one of the earlier runs with the Discraft stamp in the middle. Mine is practically just as stable as the day I got it.

Hmmm, yeah my first run Z BOS is still very overstable. Not sure how you beat yours up so quickly, but you won't be borrowing any of my discs any time soon. ;)

Anyone want my OS? Bagged it and hated it. Want to get rid of it. First run 9/10 with ink. PM if interested

Why do you hate it? Interesting to see some folks nice jiving with the OS.

I too am not a fan but it's because I'm used to my warriors. They're similar speed but actually have some glide. It seems there are two types of bookend OS mids.

1 Variety is very chunky and has a true 0 in the HSS portion. They don't glide and fly and die relatively quickly. These types eat winds. BOS, Drone, Gator

1 variety has a little glide and can be thrown farther. The difference is that they're less reliable in big wind gusts and can drift in moderate winds. Verdict. warrior, hornet.

I've become used to the glidier variety. You have to monitor the nose angle when winds are kicking up but they're very reliable in most cases. The buzz OS was basically a straight with heavy fade machine that I couldn't manipulate like my warrior n

Purple. I can send pics when I get home.

I hated it for reasons that wasn't the discs fault. I was perfectly happy with my wasps and thought the OS would fit that gap the same way. I really don't need anything more overstable than a wasp as I play mostly at high elevation. I now throw the Prodigy M1 in that slot and am perfectly happy with it. If you are looking for a meathook of a glideless midrange, the you will like the OS. It performed as advertised.

Purple. I can send pics when I get home.

I hated it for reasons that wasn't the discs fault. I was perfectly happy with my wasps and thought the OS would fit that gap the same way. I really don't need anything more overstable than a wasp as I play mostly at high elevation. I now throw the Prodigy M1 in that slot and am perfectly happy with it. If you are looking for a meathook of a glideless midrange, the you will like the OS. It performed as advertised.

Yeah I've thrown it. What are you looking for?

Take it to PMs. No one wants to read about your transaction.

I love my BOS the more I throw it. I get why people don't click with it though. It is far from a perfect disc.

I just like it because I can mash on it and know exactly where It will go, every single time. Gators were a pure utility disc for me, but I can use the BOS in more situations.

I've thrown both side by side and they were very close to the same disc for me. Hornet finished a little more left (RHBH) and the BuzzzOS was a tad longer. But not enough for me to really see a difference. But it could be me…

the concave buzz os was longer but it had turn and a hard dump. the regular flat buzz os was like throwing a little beefier zone with no glide. whereas the hornet has glide, fade and no turn.

ill take the hornet

My mistake may have been grabbing one of the more concave ones but I liked it originally because it felt good in the hand. I have thrown others and experienced the same flight. I really wanted to like the BOS but it just isn't the disc for me.

the concave buzz os was longer but it had turn and a hard dump. the regular flat buzz os was like throwing a little beefier zone with no glide. whereas the hornet has glide, fade and no turn, unles its windy and/or you throw with some power.

ill take the hornet

FTFY

It seem like theres been some differentces in the B OS through the few runs.
I have a flat one... not concave, not domey, just flat. This one is a longer Zone,
a tick less stable and little longer.
I took the sone out since I can underposer B OS and get the same result...
even down to the skips.