• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] CD3 Incoming!

I really wish that every limited release was one disc per address so that it couldn't easily be circumvented. I had to shovel my roof and missed out. I figured they would be gone but I was hoping for at least one of the 167 or 168 to be available. Hopefully that wasn't all of them and they will restock but who knows.

Where did y'all buy them from and when will they hit major retailers?

Last edited:
Same here. I throw DDx's and CD2's already (and maybe don't have the arm for the DDx's yet anyway) and still bought two CD3's, and while I was at I told myself I might as well save on shipping and bought another Eagle MD3, two Lizotte FD's and two metal flake FD3's. I'm such an idiot haha.
I did the same thing, bought an S-TD and a red hat with my CD3.

eBay flippers are what ruins limited releases of new discs. Really should be a limit though.

It's pretty amazing that I was able to get one at all, given only 785 were released in the US and there's no purchase limit. Any guesses what they'll go for on eBay?

It's pretty amazing that I was able to get one at all, given only 785 were released in the US and there's no purchase limit. Any guesses what they'll go for on eBay?

Based on what happened with the PDx I would say prob 30-40 though I would appreciate if you would sell to some one on here who missed out first (I'm not saying it has to be me).

Based on what happened with the PDx I would say prob 30-40 though I would appreciate if you would sell to some one on here who missed out first (I'm not saying it has to be me).
I see you're in NY -- who's your favorite NFL team?

Probably not one that you are expecting! Based on the fact that you live in Georgia I'm guessing that you are a Falcons fan.

Probably not one that you are expecting! Based on the fact that you live in Georgia I'm guessing that you are a Falcons fan.
Nope I'm from CT originally. Atlanta is a city of transplants and the Falcons have a pretty lame fan base as a result. Plus college football is much bigger than the NFL down here.

I might have a spare CD3 to sell next week. Not looking to turn a profit but I'm going to do some extreme vetting -- where better to start than NFL fandom?

Well originally being from CT I suspect that you are either a Pats fan or a Giants fan or a Jets fan (Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Gross).

I am but I'm a Pats fan and am guessing that you are a Jets fan based on your reaction.

Giants fan but hate the Pats about as much as I hate the cowboys.

I root for the Jets too sometimes, almost out of pity. I listen to WFAN (NY sports talk) -- my god, those poor fans.

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread. Send me a PM with your address and I'll let you know what I've got.

Got to throw one of these today, only threw it a couple times, but I had a really good release on one and it flew just like one of my seasoned wraiths with a very straight finish. Thrown on a slight hyzer it flew very well. Feels good in the hand, much better feeling than a ddx.

I think they must have had their ear out when all the "too shallow" comments surfaced after the DDx was released.

Yeah, I miss the days of the 1.2 rim depth, Seems like ever driver that comes out from any company now a days is too shallow for my meat hook hands.

Nope I'm from CT originally. Atlanta is a city of transplants and the Falcons have a pretty lame fan base as a result. Plus college football is much bigger than the NFL down here.

All true about the ATL. And the Falcons humiliating Atlanta with that Super Bowl in February did nothing to help their status.

Okay, sorry, had to vent. Back to Disc Golf and our regularly scheduled thread.

I snagged a black with gold stamp and tracking says it will be here today! Pretty excited to try them out!