• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] CD3 Incoming!

Yeah mine had flashing too reminiscent of a C-PDX. Backhand it was no issue but for forehands def not comfortable. So I took it off and the disc seemed to straighten out slightly. Maybe. Or I could be imagining. But as a slower arm speed player I was not worried that I would make it too understable. Quite the contrary.

Finally. On two different occasions, the disc I selected was out of stock by the time I filled out the 2 million steps to buy from that site.

I received my clear ghost stamp cd3's today. They are so nice. Individually numbered they feel real special.
The clear run of plastic has some pearl in it giving the disc a unique color.

I honestly don't understand having a disc and not throwing it, and I've really tried to.

same reason some people buy shoes and not wear them, and action figures and dont open them. people collect things and like them to be worth more than retail later on so they take care of them if they ever need to sell them.

I received my clear ghost stamp cd3's today. They are so nice. Individually numbered they feel real special.
The clear run of plastic has some pearl in it giving the disc a unique color.

yeah good for you, by the time i made it to the place order button they were gone

Got some more throws with this disc today and I gotta say this thing is really nice. On a slight hyzer it would flip up and fly really straight with little fade, more hyzer and it would flip up and fade some at the end. Threw a few forehands as well and it was really nice for low effort longer hyzers. More power and it would flip up a little and hold a slight hyzer. The CD3 was very similar to some of my beat up Wraiths, will have to use it more but so far so good.

well, the real question is how does the this well marketed mold hold up to its direct competitors:

-DD, Wraith, And Krait.

-Its worth mentioning the lat 64 flow which flies very similar to a broken in wraith. Pop top, big glide distance disc in the same speed category.

Who has them all?

Ok my CD3 (thanks Baked) has a fairly large nipple on the dome. I heard that the PDxs are having similar issues. Does anyone else's have this as well? Mine is orange with a white stamp (I nicknamed it the JäegerBomb).

The CD3 is like a slower arms Destroyer with more control.

Got a couple of the clear ones. Definitely not going to keep them. Mine are pretty understable. I was hoping for a slightly longer cd3 flight, but they are definitely not able to hold that much power.

Ok my CD3 (thanks Baked) has a fairly large nipple on the dome. I heard that the PDxs are having similar issues. Does anyone else's have this as well? Mine is orange with a white stamp (I nicknamed it the JäegerBomb).

Hmm I definitely didn't notice that. So the center of the disc is popped up on top?

I feel like the wraith is the slower arms destroyer and probably overlaps a lot with the CD3

Can anyone who's got one compare it to a TD?
First time I ever threw a TD was this morning (S-line 168g) and I found zero similarities. The TD is much less stable and just generally more useful for my 300-350' power and 1000' altitude here in the ATL. I was able to hyzer flip it with ease and get nice effortless distance. The CD3 is not that type of disc at all. I'll be first in line when the S-line comes out though. I love how it feels in my hand and it seems like one of those discs that will give you reliable fade even when well broken in.