• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

they would be sweet, as long as the factory store stamp wasnt on the disc. IMO that wrecked the gators that they printed.

Email sent here. I hope they do a run of these bad boys. Would be sick and something I would definitely get multiples of and might even switch with the one I keep in the bag if the run comes out right.

Give us circle stamp totems with party time, rainbow, prism, scratchy, and oil slick stamps. :clap:

put the factory store stamp with website url on the underside....stamp that bitch with better marketing and info. DON'T ruin the stamp.

make sure the discs are pearly and flat too. regular domey champs not cal tooled are worthless as throwers.

if domey just stamp that totem on star teebirds.

Why, people would start claiming they were originals and the value of a true circle teebird would be nothing.
I would buy the chit out of these if the stamp was printed on champion plastic.

Start requesting them on the Innova Facebook page as well!

i'd probably wait on anything they put out. every time i order a teebird it's a domey pos... might as well let them sell out, and pay an extra $20 on the market place if they're awesome.

i'd rather spend $50 on one good kc pro teebird than $25/ea for 2 that suck.

If it's just the bar stamp, that would suck. I want the circle stamp. I'd buy a bunch of the circles

Latest posts