• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

use this plastic....i would buy them.
Nikon00002735.jpg

are they going to be cal tooled?

The Plus mold would be a deal breaker in my book. I would want 1 just for the stamp. If it is a regular mold then the sky is the limit!

another idea!

How about the large Totum pole circle stamp on "T" molds and the smaller totum pole circle stamp on a "TL". Everyone could get both versions... Market them as a set. $30 per set

yeah if its plus mold i would want ZERO lol .. if not then yeah put me down for a stack in the upper 160's :)

Email sent!

If they are domey I will get one
If they are flat I will get a bunch
If they are flat and pearly I will buy more
If they are a +mold I will buy zero

Last edited:
Email sent!

If they are domey I will get one
If they are flat I will get a bunch
If they are flat and pearly I will buy more
If they are a +mold I will buy zero

If they are star nightshift i'll buy them all!

they don't need to be flat but the plastic that molds domey is crappy.

teebird plus isn't a teebird.

Why would it most likely have the plus mold? Also couldn't a order be placed for some cfr tbs with the totem stamp?

Why would it most likely have the plus mold? Also couldn't a order be placed for some cfr tbs with the totem stamp?

Murphy's law. you get yourself all worked up for something awesome and what you end up getting eats a bowl of D's.

just jokes by people indulging in negative thinking (myself included) because they've been burnt too many times

Ooo, just saw this thread. This will be sweet... unless it's a plus mold.

Latest posts