• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

yes please! i will take some for sure.. if flat a bunch if not i will at least get one or two for keeping.. i wish i had the circle stamp but i have the one in the OP in blue

Yes!! Thanks Moose... That's the stamp we Want!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I love the stamp YOU posted!

picture.php

If not this, not interested, sorry.

emailed innova. It pretty clear that these would be popular, I know I'd buy at least 5 if flat and pearly.
We may have to hit innova over the head with this! DO IT!

I doug the hell outta the totem stamp. But I would buy flat, gummy 11x repop tbirds with groove stamps on 'em.

I don't care if they are pearly
Gummy however...that's different.

The latest pearly plastic is hard as hell (ie firebird, valk and mamba etc...)
Bu Hao :thmbdown:

they most likely wont be flat or pearly lol

I have some of the new flat 11x type Champ ones, but no pearl. I showed Dave D my old pearly 11x a couple weeks back and explained how it just keeps holding in there. He smiled, but the dude is unreadable.

Jerry did they prolly couldn't get the pearly/gummy "beast plastic" any more.

the pearliness isn't that important to me, i'd like it, but it's not a deal breaker.

the flat/domey thing is a deal breaker though. I don't collect, i throw. The stamps and stuff are nice, but at the end of the day i'm not going to buy another domey teebird.

i also understand that i'm one person and it doesnt matter if i throw a baby fit and won't buy the new ones :)

the pearliness isn't that important to me, i'd like it, but it's not a deal breaker.

the flat/domey thing is a deal breaker though. I don't collect, i throw. The stamps and stuff are nice, but at the end of the day i'm not going to buy another domey teebird.

i also understand that i'm one person and it doesnt matter if i throw a baby fit and won't buy the new ones :)

Yeah no need for a baby fit...but you are certainly not alone in your love of flat top tbirds.

Latest posts