• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Yeah. If the Ringer GT doesn't work out for me after a few rounds I'll likely stick a Zflx Zone back in my bag.

The wraith seems to have picked up again as a regular use disc by a lot of people. Does Discraft have a re-"surge"ence with an old fav?

Anyone have an unused ESP Buzzz (older run) with this circle stamp they'd like to sell? Any color except pink.

Attachments

• IMG_20201021_182455.jpg
    IMG_20201021_182455.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 32
No Paul McBeth was on the flight chart in early 2020.

cbcd5655c0bdcf3ba379c51420a9b30b78ef0c29bd85cda5fcc52c7df6ce32a9.jpg

Does anyone know who is designing Discraft molds these days? From what I hear, Jim Kenner has stepped away from daily involvement and Mike Wagner is running the company. There's a different individual in the Paige Pierce/Paul McBeth videos who seems to be working with them on CAD designing the molds. Anyone know who that is? It seems important from a disc golf history perspective to know who is designing the discs.

Working theory is there is less design and more mix-n-match of existing mold parts, based on most of the "new" stuff. Don't take it as the gospel, but that's my take. I suspect this may also be true for non-DC companies.

Wow the swirls on the 991 ESP Fierce :) All the ones Paige shows in the Instagram video looks amazing!

To bad they sold out before i even found them

VectorSmartObjectcopy_800x.jpg

Wow the swirls on the 991 ESP Fierce :) All the ones Paige shows in the Instagram video looks amazing!

To bad they sold out before i even found them

VectorSmartObjectcopy_800x.jpg

I didn't even know these existed until this post. Well I'm not getting my hands on any since I suspect it'll be like $30+ a pop for one. Not worth it since I already throw TF Fierces.

By some happy accident I stumbled onto Paige's website about 10 minutes after those were posted.
I was searching for a backup to the fly dye Z Surge SS I bought at ledgestone and they seem out of stock everywhere but I recalled seeing them on her website before. Alas, the Surge was out of stock, but I saw the ESP fierces and figured I better snag a couple to try out.
Saw PP comment that this was the most stable run of fierce yet so I'm guessing it kicks out my bigZ and pairs with the Cryztal nicely.

By some happy accident I stumbled onto Paige's website about 10 minutes after those were posted.
I was searching for a backup to the fly dye Z Surge SS I bought at ledgestone and they seem out of stock everywhere but I recalled seeing them on her website before. Alas, the Surge was out of stock, but I saw the ESP fierces and figured I better snag a couple to try out.
Saw PP comment that this was the most stable run of fierce yet so I'm guessing it kicks out my bigZ and pairs with the Cryztal nicely.

The ESP and cryZtal Fierce looks like I nice combo..I envy you

The ESP Fierce Paige throws in her latest Insta video must be the mosy Swirly ESPs ever. . . . let´s hope thats the Tour series 2021 plastic.
And that we can buy some Discraft discs in 2021. . 2020 have been hopeless