• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD May Madness - Lewisville, 5/6

bradcrow4

Par Member
Only 60 people signed up so far? Maybe the list just hasn't been updated yet. These are usually close to full at this point in the week! Who all is playing?

I am going to be at Circle R in Wimberely for the last event held there. It is getting sold. :(
Brad are you and the DDD crew going to play Denison May 12th?

I really want to but my family is taking my mom out that day for Mothers Day. Terrible timing! Not sure about any of the other guys.

I'm in. They up dated Monday... Hey brad is it one round at lake park and the second at ll woods. Or is it both rounds at lake park?

They alwys do one and one.

They updated and it jumped from 60 to 94 players but i'm still in a division of only 2 haha. Any ideas of if they will cap it?

I'm in. They up dated Monday... Hey brad is it one round at lake park and the second at ll woods. Or is it both rounds at lake park?

Usually the first round ADV and OPEN play longs at LL, then we will go back over and play the lake in the afternoon.

They updated and it jumped from 60 to 94 players but i'm still in a division of only 2 haha. Any ideas of if they will cap it?

Glad you moved up Richard! Not sure why only 2 are signed up right now, never seen this much non-interest in a Lewisville tournament. Maybe because there are like 6 tournaments in TX this weekend?

Usually the first round ADV and OPEN play longs at LL, then we will go back over and play the lake in the afternoon.

Glad you moved up Richard! Not sure why only 2 are signed up right now, never seen this much non-interest in a Lewisville tournament. Maybe because there are like 6 tournaments in TX this weekend?

Yeah man i always said after 1 good advanced win i would move up. Hoping to have the same outcome as last time but was hoping for some more people to be playing. Hopefully they have some latecomers.

thought about playind somewhere else the 12th but munson is about 3 minutes from the house will probably be at the straight line # 3 there next month too.

Latest posts